UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to give an idea some decent seats which is like lower level, section 221, for 2 tickets came out to $1060 on Ticketmaster.com. Eheh, that ain't happening.

UFC won't credential my MMA website either no matter how hard I try, so I'm SOL on that too.

do as ArmoredFoe says and sit in the $100 seats. don't forget to steal some hats. lol

Kinda crazy but in the span of just a year and 6 days, every single top draw in Strikeforce lost.

Gina Carano - TKO (Punches) - 08/15/09
Cung Le - KO (Punches) - 12/19/09
Dan Henderson - Decision (Unanimous) - 04/17/10
Gegard Mousassi - Decision (Unanimous) - 04/17/10
Andrei Arlovski - Decision (Unanimous) - 05/15/10
Brett Rogers - TKO (Punches) - 05/15/10
Fedor Emelianenko - Submission (Triangle Armbar) - 06/26/10
Bobby Lashley - TKO (Retirement) - 08/21/10
King Mo - TKO (Punches & Elbows) - 08/21/10

And all the guys SF brought in from DREAM lost too.

DREAM LW CHAMPION Shinya Aoki - Decision (Unanimous) - 04/17/10
Melvin Manhoef - KO (Punches) - 01/30/10
DREAM WW CHAMPION Marius Zaromskis - TKO (Punches) - 06/16/10

And even funnier: Almost all of them (minus maybe Carano and Rogers) lost to underdogs. :lol

Strikeforce doesn't have any top draws.

Looks like daikkenaurora's worst nightmare has come true. The Gangster From Oregon will rematch with The Spider.

Well.. "Top Draws" within their company. Sorta like how within their company filling a stadium with 8,000 fans that can actually hold 20,000 is a "Success". :wink1:

Looks like daikkenaurora's worst nightmare has come true. The Gangster From Oregon will rematch with The Spider.

All these rematches are getting out of hand.

I remember to avoid talking to you about Silva. lol and why is the rematch my worst nightmare? just another for Silva . :lol:

I can't even afford the nosebleeds at this point. I think Terrace level is up to like 300-400 right now.

damn that is crazy.

I'd rather just sit at home on my couch than pay that much for a ticket. I'm cheap so anything more than $150 is more than what I think it's worth.

Totally agree, my cap for seats was $150. Anything over that no way not worth it. Just watch it at home and enjoy the view from your couch and order a pizza or something. :hi5:

Yawn, result will be the same as the 1st time.

Well at the very least we'll see if the whole rib injury story from A.Silva was BS. Still sucks, because Sonnen lost by sub. No need for an immediate rematch when you lose like that. Controversial/Close decisions I can see. But a Sub or (T)KO loss!? No.

Well at the very least we'll see if the whole rib injury story from A.Silva was BS. Still sucks, because Sonnen lost by sub. No need for an immediate rematch when you lose like that. Controversial/Close decisions I can see. But a Sub or (T)KO loss!? No.

Yeah thats what I was thinking...his win no matter how bad he was getting beat...Anderson pulled out the win by submission. Pretty decisive if you ask me no need for a immediate rematch. With that it makes me wonder now will Anderson be more prepared for it next time as I dont see Chael changing anything to his game. Seems pretty much cut and dry...take down, gnp and pressure Anderson. So like I said lets see if Anderson has a different answer the next time they meet.

Yeah thats what I was thinking...his win no matter how bad he was getting beat...Anderson pulled out the win by submission. Pretty decisive if you ask me no need for a immediate rematch. With that it makes me wonder now will Anderson be more prepared for it next time as I dont see Chael changing anything to his game. Seems pretty much cut and dry...take down, gnp and pressure Anderson. So like I said lets see if Anderson has a different answer the next time they meet.

Anderson got his assed whooped and looked okay while Sonnen looked like he was the one that got beat. I'm sure Silva would win again ,injury or not.

Anderson got his assed whooped and looked okay while Sonnen looked like he was the one that got beat. I'm sure Silva would win again ,injury or not.

Yeah I thought that was kind of funny. Sael got one elbow and was cut, Silva was pummeled big time and just looked tired. I'm also in the agreement that we don't need a rematch with these guys so soon. Give someone else a chance, or just give Silva another fight. No need for an immediate title shot for someone that got submitted like that.

Yeah I thought that was kind of funny. Sael got one elbow and was cut, Silva was pummeled big time and just looked tired. I'm also in the agreement that we don't need a rematch with these guys so soon. Give someone else a chance, or just give Silva another fight. No need for an immediate title shot for someone that got submitted like that.

Well you know Dana and the UFC, they liek to give fights people want to see and make money. Add the two together and they will definitely do it. Who do you think should fight Silva next?

As for UFC 118, I hope Couture and Penn win.

Sig???? That must take some time to make, hard enough to get my post in.

Still thinking weather or not to order the UFC this week, awesome card.

Would love to see Randy get KO'd.

Never understood why anyone would want to go to fights live. For one, unless you spend big money you wont get seats worth a damn. You'll end up watching the fights on the big screens anyway.

I'd rather order it on PPV with my own huge HDTV in the comfort of my own home, with all the beer or drinks that I can down without having to wait in ridiculous lines and deal with obnoxious meatheads...replacing that with great food and great friends.

Atmosphere.....I haven't been to a UFC event yet but would like to experience it. But of the lesser Fight Shows I been to fights always break out.

Back