UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so then they are allowed to use Gatorade right?

No. Gatorade has high fructose corn syrup, glucose and sugar. Which is not allowed.

(4) Only water and electrolytes shall be permitted for hydration of a contestant between rounds. Honey, glucose, or sugar, or any other substance may not be mixed with the water.

Electrolytes = sodium, potassium, chloride, etc.

Seriously, how did they get allowed to use it if its illegal? Damn Strikeforce is a joke.
They probably figured since it's not specifically listed it's ok. But no.. :lol

Thats interesting about the air cans...yeah illegal is illegal. Although I watched the KJ fight again and I seen him mention something about the air can to Big John. Regadlress I still think KJ and Feijao would have still won.

You know who needed that was Bobby...and he needed a can of skills to go with that air.

No. Gatorade has high fructose corn syrup, glucose and sugar. Which is not allowed.

Electrolytes = sodium, potassium, chloride, etc.

They probably figured since it's not specifically listed it's ok. But no.. :lol

that blows, if practically every other sport allows it, so should mma.

Thats interesting about the air cans...yeah illegal is illegal. Although I watched the KJ fight again and I seen him mention something about the air can to Big John. Regadlress I still think KJ and Feijao would have still won.

You know who needed that was Bobby...and he needed a can of skills to go with that air.

Hell yeah he did. lol

Not sure if you guys heard, but Lashley had to be taken out of his dressing room on a stretcher straight to the hospital where he spent the night (or most of it) with Dehydration.

So I guess he needed some Pedialyte to go along with the cans of TRU02 Oxygen and Skills. :D

I tried to buy tickets to UFC 121. They are way too expensive. They are way overpricing for that event. I mean UFC 117 was a pretty big event but I was still able to afford tickets.

I heard Strikeforce only did about 8,000 or so which is pretty bad for the Toyota Center.

Yeah I saw an interview with King Mo and he said his people asked the commission and they got the go ahead. Weird. I guess it's like the rule about facial hair that states fighters must be clean shaven and at the most can only have a "close cropped mustache". :lol

Still unfair IMO since their opponents didn't have any oxygen cans.

Just to give an idea some decent seats which is like lower level, section 221, for 2 tickets came out to $1060 on Ticketmaster.com. Eheh, that ain't happening.

UFC won't credential my MMA website either no matter how hard I try, so I'm SOL on that too.

Sit in the nose bleeds...you'll get a better view for your money and enjoy it much more than you will sitting on the lower level.

Back