UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually thought Frank was going to be the one getting KO'ed. I was actually surprised to see Bigfoot drop, but then again as Devil said, his past few fights he gets hit with one good punch and hes gone. I actually think him and Frank need to retire. While Frank got the win, it didn't prove or show us anything. I mean
it lasted a minute or so. Id like to see him do that to some of the other heavies. I just don't see it happening. Franks done in my opinion.

I actually thought Frank was going to be the one getting KO'ed. I was actually surprised to see Bigfoot drop, but then again as Devil said, his past few fights he gets hit with one good punch and hes gone. I actually think him and Frank need to retire. While Frank got the win, it didn't prove or show us anything. I mean
it lasted a minute or so. Id like to see him do that to some of the other heavies. I just don't see it happening. Franks done in my opinion.

Totally agree with you on that.

I know it ain't UFC, but Emmanuel Newton just got robbed!

It says "UFC" but this is really an MMA thread with occasionally convo about grappling, BJJ, etc.

Didn't see the fight. I will say this though, I've never liked Newton. He's more awkward and derpy than Keith Jardine on Meth. :lol

You putting money down?

Oh hell no! I would be broke if I bet on sports. Because I'm usually wrong about the outcomes. :lol

you could take any "cute" girl, if she can grapple, she rises all way up to utter hotness in my book. I'm biased :lecture

Back