UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rousey would not lose to Cyboy .
If Cyboy wants to throw out accusations and talk crap,she needs to either drop down to 135 or move on and never open her/his mouth again.
Can you say Adams Apple? :toilet_cl

I like Rousey and her bravado but I think she's afraid. I think she loses that fight by tko. I'm also sure the UFC will test the hell out of Cyborg if she ever comes over since Dana wouldn't want to kill his golden goose.

I think Rousey beats Cyborg if she can ever make the weight. I think Cyborg will have to lose a lot of muscle to be able to make 135, which is really what she is known for best.

I think Rousey beats Cyborg if she can ever make the weight. I think Cyborg will have to lose a lot of muscle to be able to make 135, which is really what she is known for best.

......won't be that hard to do if she/he stops the roids.
Nothing you can do about the Adams Apple! :slap

I agree man, I think Cyborg would be a test, but in the end outside of Chris's striking and strength I don't think Ronda would have an issue getting in and taking her down and handling her for the "W".

It sounds easy, but Ronda has never fought anyone in MMA that's as big as Cyborg (assuming she simply cuts down to make weight and doesn't actually lose any real weight). Cyborg is a strong chick.. she's ragdolled pretty much every lady she's fought. And she's bar none the best striker in WMMA. For me, if they ever fight I'll be picking Cyborg to win.

It sounds easy, but Ronda has never fought anyone in MMA that's as big as Cyborg (assuming she simply cuts down to make weight and doesn't actually lose any real weight). Cyborg is a strong chick.. she's ragdolled pretty much every lady she's fought. And she's bar none the best striker in WMMA. For me, if they ever fight I'll be picking Cyborg to win.

I agree with you as well Devil in the sense of she is the most devastating striker in women's MMA, and if anyone is going to beat Ronda it'll be Cyborg due to exactly that the strength/power of those punches. My only thing is if you watch her fight a lot of times she likes to push forward with strikes. Watch her fight in LION FIGHTS that she lost, she kept just bull charging in and eating straight kicks to the face and mid section. While she may be physically bigger if she does that to Ronda, I see her getting dumped regardless of her size.

yea, I don't think Ronda can be beaten with a charge forward mentality. I give Cyborg a good advantage in the striking, but I see Cyborg getting thrown on her head like everyone else. Even if Cyborg ever makes it to the UFC, she will have to beat someone tough to get a title shot.

we will see, but I think she will end up being the Fedor of WMMA. I think she's overrated and could be beaten by 1 or 2 other gals in the UFC not named Ronda.

Yeah that was crazy how both Champions got destroyed. I had heard that the UFC wasnt to fond of Carla anyways and Im sure they were hoping she would lose. Basically boiled down to her style being boring. I really like Pettis, but I had a feeling Dos Anjos was going to take this. The guys been on a real rampage lately and when a champion loses it really throws a wrench in the division and I love that.

Overall a good night of fights. I have an off topic question per say. Anyone here have fightpass? I was wondering how long does it take for them to put a PPV on there. Like this event per say, if you have fight pass when would this be showing up in the library or how ever it works.

She also "didn't feel like herself" last night...no kidding woman, you had super street fighter turbo punches hitting you in the face.

I just wish Matt Brown would have smashed that lay and pray dork. I use to absolutely hate brown, but now that I know his demeanor, he's one of my favorites. Hendricks on the other hand, can no longer stand him.
They need to reinstate ground strikes to the head to nullify this leg humping stuff. I saw so many openings where the fights could have easily gone a different direction.

Big fan of Hendricks.
He dominated that fight as well.
Fan of Matt Brown too but he seems to be getting worn down.
One of the things I love about MMA,everybody likes somebody different.

Back