UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah worse that Bones' jacked up toe a while back. Close fight and I say he deserved the win just for that alone.

I saw that...looked pissed. I figured when Joe said it he meant Dana told him to say it...guess not.

That should silence the Weidman doubters.

If anything it'll make it worse. Weidman needed to dominate (and realistically finish) Machida to silence the doubters. He didn't do that. And the way Weidman looked in the 4th and 5th rounds i.e. a zombie, you're gonna see more and more people doubting him.

If anything it'll make it worse. Weidman needed to dominate (and realistically finish) Machida to silence the doubters. He didn't do that. And the way Weidman looked in the 4th and 5th rounds i.e. a zombie, you're gonna see more and more people doubting him.

IMO Weidman dominated Machida 4 of the 5 rounds. He was able to take Machida down 5 times and took everything Machida threw at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dominated is too strong of a word since Weidman never really had Machida hurt or helpless. I think Weidman handily won the first three, lost the fourth, and only won the fifth due to the takedown. It was a solid win, but certainly not a dominant performance.

Weidman earned a little bit more respect from me. If he makes it past Vitor and Jacare, he would move all the way up to #3 on my P4P. Ronda is a beast. I really don't like the idea of cyborg just cause she seems like the type that is prolly always juicing on something. Cyborg needs to earn a shot. Well, Edgar dismantled Penn a lot more easily than I expected. Never seen a mma fighter stand upright like that ever, but I've seen his coaches to be relatively useless in Hawaii for a long time.

"UFC president Dana White appeared furious at the question and explained later to the media in attendance that he was upset at the production truck for feeding Rogan the question to ask Rousey and put her on the spot. "I was upset with the truck telling [Rogan] to tell Ronda that she's going to fight again. That wasn't true. That was some [expletive] that somebody made up back there."

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-...t--when-should-she-fight-again-140958301.html

Cyborg looks like she's juicing? As far as I know, she's only failed one test. Looks alike can't be criteria for guilt/innocence. Josh Barnett has failed multiple tests and has pretty much always looked like a doughboy.

Back