UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap.. :lol

Wand refused to take a random drug test (with the assumption that he was doping and knew he'd get popped) so the UFC lined up Sonnen vs. Belfort instead. Belfort admitted to testing positive during a random drug test (before he was licensed) to fight Weidman for the MW title which meant he might have some problems getting licensed to fight Sonnen and THEN.. Sonnen gets popped by a random drug test (3 banned substances). :lol:lol:lol

question is if Vitor would've gotten popped too. I'm looking forward to the fights this weekend. I think Woodley is the scariest guy in the division right now.

Yeah I watched Chael talk about it on UFC tonight and while it was interesting I do agree with him on the fact that the athletic commissions just make up whatever they want. They don't know what their doing. On the other hand I don't 100% buy his were trying to start a family argument, but at the same time at least hes
not stupid and is just calling it quits on that note. I can respect that more than just trying to slide by and hope not to get popped then him making wack excuses.

As for this weekend I think Woodley is the new guy to watch as well. I think Rory is going to bring his best GSP impersonation and Woodley will have none of it.

someone just got outclassed.

Rory and Demetrius both outclassed their opponents. Woodley looked completely lost fighting defensively and backwards. Ali couldn't keep up with D's striking volume.

Between the prelims and main card there were only three finishes that I recall....and one was due to injury. FOX and FX cards are better than this boring PPV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodley choked, he never looked tired, but he didn't fight like we are used to seeing him . He usually fights a lot like vitor. He was too tentative, and you can't fight Rory like that. Lawler took it to Rory when they fought. Johnson is really good, but all I hear rogan constantly saying was he should be talked about as being at the top of the p4p list.

Did he forget that Cruz beat him? Yea he has good technique but I feel his skills are overhyped cause he's so fast. Ali out muscled him against the cage for a lot of the fight, he just couldn't capitalize on it. The division is like 2-3 deep too. He's defn not on my top 5 p4p list.

Yeah that was a horrible card...for once I was actually talking and surfing on my phone because I was actually getting bored. Old Rory showed up and put a clinic on Woodley who I thought was going to destroy Rory.

The sport of MMA is evolving and sometimes its not very exciting.

Back