UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blame it on Fighters Insurance. Every since that was brought in, the UFC has been nothing but injuries. Here comes another Interim Title...its getting ridiculous.

Thats true, since the insurance kicked in, injuries are crazy. Guess with the good comes the bad.

Double Whammy: Aldo AND Rampage injured.

There goes the UFC 153 main/co-main events. Back-to-Back announcements from Dana White. :slap

This is going to kill the sport. I agree that the UFC insuring the fighters started this whole mess. Before fighters couldn't afford to go to the hospital to get a diagnosis. It may be tournament time again...those who want to fight show the F up.

What cracks me up is how people blame the UFC. Last time I checked it was the fighters f'ing up all these cards by pulling out. Not the UFC. :lol

Yeah not only that like Ive said before, wtf are fighters doing to get injured so close to their actual fight date. I mean ok Jose was hit by a car, but still. Dan hurt himself a week out...I mean really man. What were you doing in training that you hadnt drilled for the past few months. If you havent learned it by now, that last week leading up to the fight wasnt going to be the big "ahh haa" moment.

I was reading on MMA junkie that Bjorn Rebney was stating that maybe contractual agreements to not participate in other sports or certain activities. I love MMA, but i'll be honest I almost have stopped reading MMA news now cause most of it is just disappointing.

UFC 153 Fix:

Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar (3 round light heavyweight bout)
Fabio Maldonado vs. Glover Teixeira (Maldonado in for Rampage)
Big Nog vs. Dave Herman

That Sonnen vs. Wand rumor has already been proven as false.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2012/9/...onnen-not-fighting-wanderlei-silva-at-ufc-153

Sonnen's manager Mike Roberts refuted a Fighters Only report on Wednesday that Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva was a possible main event replacement for the injury-plagued UFC 153 card.

According to Roberts, Sonnen has not been offered a fight at UFC 153, and he is still scheduled to fight Forrest Griffin at UFC 155 on Dec. 29.

"[Wanderlei] Silva's not an option," Roberts added.

UFC 153 Fix:

Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar (3 round light heavyweight bout)
Fabio Maldonado vs. Glover Teixeira (Maldonado in for Rampage)
Big Nog vs. Dave Herman

Nothing to really see there. While the fights may turn out good, I'm not drawn to the card. Anderson should beat Bonner with ease.

Anyone watching TUF...nothing exciting. Same old stuff

I don't think that guy made any friends doing the fake handslap at the beginning and tackling his opponent on the fake. :hi5:

I assumed that Was Roy who yelled out "*********" when it happened. :lol

Last edited:
I don't think that guy made any friends doing the fake handlsap at the beginning and tackling his opponent on the fake. :hi5:

I assumed that Was Roy who yelled out "*********" when it happened. :lol

Yeah im not sure who yelled it out, but your right. That was a ***** move

Sonnen should focus on his opponent for December 29, 2012 i.e. Forrest Griffin i.e. the guy who already subbed him in their first fight. As opposed to waiting for yet another unearned, undeserved title shot.

Back