UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dana asks for Feedback on a fight between Brock v Fedor on the UG forum. I'd pay for that PPV, hopefully Dana isn't messing around and is trying to make it happen.

I would too but could Lesnar pass the physical?

FYI: Jones only weighs 10lbs more than Sonnen come fight night.

Come Fight Night Duhhh :cuckoo: They'll weight the same at the weigh in to.

Out of shape!? He just fought July 7 and he trained with Hendo for the Jones fight. :rolleyes: Ummmm. [B]He didnt train with Hendo. Hendo's own words. [/B]

Sure they have. :rolleyes:

plz read BOLD

Last edited:
Brock is still one of the biggest draws for the UFC.

Im not a Brock fan, but I'll agree with you he is a big draw. Im a Fedor fan and he is not a draw and again who cares. As Devil said, hes washed up. I dont think theres anything that will bring him out of retirement.

Im not a Brock fan, but I'll agree with you he is a big draw. Im a big Fedor fan and he is not a draw and again who cares. As Devil said, hes pretty much washed up. I dont think theres anything that will bring him out of retirement.

Definetly odd fight now, but Dana wanted input. And it did blow up the board. UFC is going to Russia, if Fedor fought it would be a massive event there.

Definetly odd fight now, but Dana wanted input. And it did blow up the board. UFC is going to Russia, if Fedor fought it would be a massive event there.

See thats different, in Russia he would have a huge audience. I still think Brock would destroy him but yeah popularity wise Fedor would have the home advantage...not that it would mean much though.

Dana asks for Feedback on a fight between Brock v Fedor on the UG forum. I'd pay for that PPV, hopefully Dana isn't messing around and is trying to make it happen.

I'd buy that no question. Hell, that could be the only fight and I'd still buy it. I've been a huge Fedor fan, to bad his management asked to much from the UFC. Brock can still draw some huge ppv numbers.

See thats different, in Russia he would have a huge audience. I still think Brock would destroy him but yeah popularity wise Fedor would have the home advantage...not that it would mean much though.

Fedor vs Brock in Russia....Wow! Putin is a huge Fedor fan and would pull out the red carpet for him. Fedor is very loyal to his country and wouldn't pass up the fight. Now, how much would Dana have to pay Brock to make the fight happen. 1 mil guaranteed?

I'd watch that fight, it's totally not important division speaking but it would be a fun event

Better x that a few times. Brock was already making millions guaranteed in the UFC since he got a cut of PPV sales. He made between 4-5 Million for at least 3 events he headlined: UFC 100, 116 & 121.

I had no idea he was raking in that kind of money but I knew he was getting a cut of the ppv sales. Have you read how much his 1 yr contract with the WWE is worth?

I had no idea he was raking in that kind of money but I knew he was getting a cut of the ppv sales. Have you read how much his 1 yr contract with the WWE is worth?

Devil makes crap up, just like "Chael was training with Hendo", although I'm sure Brock is financial well off, no one knows what these guys r getting...

Nah. I figured you'd be a big fan though since you're both snitches.

You mad Bro!!!! Proven wrong once again.

jon_jones_drag-610x610.jpg

Devil makes crap up, just like "Chael was training with Hendo"

I think this is proof of how much of a moron you really are. I made that up? Greg Jackson said it, ass clown. According to Sonnen's camp it's untrue. Who knows, it's he said, she said. But it's not something I made up at random. Nice to know your streak of being grossly misinformed and completely clueless is still intact though.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I had no idea he was raking in that kind of money but I knew he was getting a cut of the ppv sales.

The numbers come from Randy Couture's contract that was made public when he had that dispute with the UFC. That showed the ppv cut that fighter's get with the UFC.

100,000 - 175,000 buys = $1 per buy

175,000 - 300,000 buys = $1.50 per buy

300,000 - 330,000 buys - $2 per buy

330,000+ buys = $3 per buy

UFC 100 = 1.6 million ppv buys x $3 = $4.8 million + $400K base pay = a $5,200,000 payday for Lesnar.

UFC 116 = 1.16 million ppv buys x $3 = $3.48 miliion + $400K base pay + $75K for Sub of the Night = a $3,995,000 payday for Lesnar.

UFC 121 = 1.05 million ppv buys x $3 = $3.15 million + $400K base pay = a $3,550,000 payday for Lesnar.

He also made bank for UFC 141 that had 750K ppv buys as well. And keep in mind, none of those numbers include sponsorship money (just look at one of his walk-out shirts and you'll see like 10+ sponsors). And sponsors pay more for main event fights since there's more exposure.

Have you read how much his 1 yr contract with the WWE is worth?

The number that was getting thrown around was $5 million. Not bad for only 30-35 appearances for the entire year considering most of those are NOT actual wrestling matches.

Last edited:
Back