UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not a fan of Chael, but this is where guys like Chael shine. He steps up and fights no questions. I can repsect that. Tired of hearing about injuries

Although Jones is a terribly dominant fighter in most fights, I would laugh myself literally to death if he got flash TKO'd. :lol

Lets see who'll fight Cormier....

Hunt, Werdum, or Pat Barry are my thoughts.

Hunt or Barry = easy wins IMO. They would just get wrestle-raped.

Personally, I think Werdum would be the best fight. His BJJ (specifically just the threat of the sub) could neutralize Cormier's wrestling by making him hesitant to even attempt a takedown and I think his striking as of late is better than Cormier's. Which is crazy.. because Werdum's striking used to be downright embarrassing. :lol

As far as Jones.. I'm expecting he'll win, by stoppage, easily. But I would not be the least bit surprised if Vitor won by TKO/KO in the first or second round.

SF's November 3rd card so far:

SF MW TITLE: Luke Rockhold vs. Lorenz Larkin
Cormier vs. TBD
Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Smith
Sara McMann vs. Liz Carmouche

Ok, I must be out of the loop, just found out Silva is fighting Bonnar??

Whats next? Big Country vs two 145er's tag teaming? :lol

Silva's fighting Bonnar as a replacement for the one-two punch of both the main AND co-main events for 153 being canceled due to injuries (Aldo AND Rampage). :lol

Wow, Dana is still pissed at Jones. Damn I'd love to be able to listen in on that meeting.

Silva's fighting Bonnar as a replacement for the one-two punch of both the main AND co-main events for 153 being canceled due to injuries (Aldo AND Rampage). :lol

:horror

Good thing Dana White doesn't have any hair to pull out! :lol

Back