UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least they didnt cancel an event over 1 guy.

badumtish.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Jones is his worst enemy Devil. Its his mouth that makes people hate him, so yeah, it may be irrational to think he single handedly caved this event in, but he makes it way too easy for people to hate him.

Oh I know. I watch his fights Like I watch everyone else's fights but trust me, I don't think much of him on a personal level either ever since he gave that interview and said as a kid he was used to snitch on other people when he saw them doing stuff he thought was bad. The ****!? :lol

I just think it's hypocritical how he's taking full blame for the situation when there's so many people who are equally, if not more to blame.

The UFC for putting together a weak card with no plan b i.e. a strong co-main event that could've replaced Jones vs. Hendo.

Dan Henderson for lying about his injury and keeping it a secret when he admits he knew about two weeks before this all went down. Because if he had, at the very least Belfort vs. Jones could've been set up back then to save UFC 151.

Machida & Shogun for turning down the fight. Those were the two guys who got the call first.

When you look at all the people *****ing and complaining about Jones and UFC 151, you never see any of them *****ing and complaining about any of the above mentioned people. Which tells me they just hate JBJ.

When you look at all the people *****ing and complaining about Jones and UFC 151, you never see any of them *****ing and complaining about any of the above mentioned people. Which tells me they just hate JBJ.

meh, it's like this in any sports thread where a supreme athlete does something that people don't like and everyone jumps on the hate bandwagon, making said guy out to be a horrible human being and I notice how freely coward is thrown around. I LMAO at the people calling a Jones a coward. It's guaranteed if Dana gave Sonnen the fight instead of Belfort next month, Jones would have no issue.

I agree with everything, but this. Shoguns medical until the 21st of Septemeber, he wouldn't get to fight anyways.

My bad for not clarifying.

Machida was offered two fights: The UFC 151 main event (to fill in for Dan) AND the UFC 152 main event. He turned down both.

Shogun was offered the UFC 152 main event vs. Jones and he turned it down as well.

That's why Belfort got the shot.

My bad for not clarifying.

Machida was offered two fights: The UFC 151 main event (to fill in for Dan) AND the UFC 152 main event. He turned down both.

Shogun was offered the UFC 152 main event vs. Jones and he turned it down as well.

That's why Belfort got the shot.

Thats really shocking, You'd think Shogun of all people would do anything to get a shot at Jones again. Oh well, maybe hes taking the high road wanting the best training camp to give himself the best chances, guess I can't blame him the way jones has been tearing through people. :dunno

I was really looking forward to Hendo Vs Jones. Would've been interesting to watch Hendo try to push forward and land the H bomb or get picked apart :pray:.

Anyone betting on Vitor? I believe hes at +600 and Jones at like -1100 :monkey1

Thats really shocking, You'd think Shogun of all people would do anything to get a shot at Jones again. Oh well, maybe hes taking the high road wanting the best training camp to give himself the best chances, guess I can't blame him the way jones has been tearing through people. :dunno

The only thing thats going to happen is he'll get injured in training camp also.

Shogun just doesn't have it anymore, he looks tired half way through his walkout to the octagon, his last to wins have been over guys that aren't near top LHW guys. Title days are over for shogun.

Dana asks for Feedback on a fight between Brock v Fedor on the UG forum. I'd pay for that PPV, hopefully Dana isn't messing around and is trying to make it happen.

Back