UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Machida looked great last night and though he lost Vera had a very good showing for himself.

I thought the Lauzon/Varner fight was the most exciting one. Lauzon is a beast on the ground. Even though the last 2 fights ended with some nice KO's, can't say I expected Bader or Vera to pull off huge upsets. Great night of fights though, better then the last few cards for sure.

Good to see Swick back and get an impressive victory after everything he went through.Im very happy for him.

Bader did the worst thing anyone can do against Machida,come at him swinging and leave him wide open for Machida to get a good shot in.Learn from Shogun,who came at Machida like a Hurricane with straight punches which makes it impossible for Machida to counter.

Machida comes in light, then gets title shot. :rotfl

what do you mean? I seriously have no interest in Bones fighting Machida again, not saying he doesn't have a chance, just don't want to see it. After he beats Hendo, I wanna see him fight a HW, give the guy a challenge for Christ sake.

Machida looked great last night and though he lost Vera had a very good showing for himself.

And then Vera opened his mouth at the press conference. What a chump. Loses a fight (which I'll admit, he looked decent) and then acts like he won something. Let's get it out there, Shogun hasn't been in the right condition for how many fights now? If the guy just worked on his self (I think this is what Dana White somewhat meant subliminally), he would have zero problems beating everybody, Jones included! Yeah I said it.

what do you mean? I seriously have no interest in Bones fighting Machida again, not saying he doesn't have a chance, just don't want to see it. After he beats Hendo, I wanna see him fight a HW, give the guy a challenge for Christ sake.

Well, Machida only weighed 201 for the fight, Dana said in the presser afterwards when they were watching the weigh ins and saw how light he was Silva gave him a look and then Machida told him they needed to talk. Dana then said something like, I offered him the next shot, guess we're not having that talk.

And then Vera opened his mouth at the press conference. What a chump. Loses a fight (which I'll admit, he looked decent) and then acts like he won something. Let's get it out there, Shogun hasn't been in the right condition for how many fights now? If the guy just worked on his self (I think this is what Dana White somewhat meant subliminally), he would have zero problems beating everybody, Jones included! Yeah I said it.

not sure about beating jones, but definitely working him much harder than last time. Shogun needs to work on his cardio really bad.

how did he get the gash? Not a smart idea if these guys are full on sparring without head gear.
These things happen. Its unfortunately (probably) the easiest place on your body to cut. One downward punch, and bam, it's over.
It's kinda funny because back in the day when I read the wrestler "Mankind's" book, he talked about that was the easiest way to get cut and get a crowd going. It has something to do with the bone structure of your skull bending out and the sjin wrapping over, which creates a weak spot that easily tears. I don't think McDonald did this though. BJ Penn can't beat this guy, I'm convinced.

Back