UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well hell.. BJ is honest.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

overall some decent fights considering i didnt care much for the card. I was suprised to see Siver bring it to Soutirpolous. I figured his ground game would be to much for Siver, but nicely done by Siver.

boring card imo, the Bisping fight was overhyped cause frankly, thats all Rivera could do, his fight game could never back up his talk and Bisping ate it up.........i guess Bisping ended up spitting on someone after the fight?

I thought Fitch won the fight, but they should do a rematch, not that i would have any interest in seeing the winner fight GSP if he's still champ though.

It's about time to give Bisping another real fight and stop baby feeding him like Dana is doing again.

It's about time to give Bisping another real fight and stop baby feeding him like Dana is doing again.

I'd like to see Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen.

Ariel Hawani hinted that may be next for Bisping in June which is rumored to be in England(he was responding to rumors that HE himself has heard).

If so, I'll take Sonnen by 3rd round TKO.

But the pre-fight trash talk would be. so. epic.

Could you imagine the **** Sonnen would say about Bisping?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'd like to see Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen.

Ariel Hawani hinted that may be next for Bisping in June which is rumored to be in England(he was responding to rumors that HE himself has heard).

If so, I'll take Sonnen by 3rd round TKO.

But the pre-fight trash talk would be. so. epic.

Could you imagine the **** Sonnen would say about Bisping?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Wow. This needs to happen. :lecture

Bisping spit on Rivera's corner through the fence once the fight was stopped.

And gave them the finger after the Illegal knee,followed by yelling at Rivera getting up and raising his arms because he was so damn proud of himself.
Rivera talked alot of trash,but Bisping's behavior is disgusting at times,and in this case,after a Illegal knee which seemed to me was on purpose.

Though Bisping denies it being intentional, I wouldn't doubt the possibility that he did it on purpose. A lot of ____ is talked before these fights where grown men are allowed to physically beat the crap out of each other. Talk too much ____, and your opponent might seize any opportunity to ____ you up. In my opinion, Rivera brought it upon himself. Running your mouth off hardcore in MMA sometimes isn't the best decision :lol

Back