UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ME(I kinda like the co) looks boring to me. Bj will win quick or get try humped for 3 rounds. Either way it's not worth shelling out $$$ for IMO.

Me neither. :lol

Feels like a free SpikeTV card more than a big PPV show.

Did Dana ever do something big for the fans like he said he would after the Anderson/Maia fight? I was hoping for a title match headlining a fightnight card. A guy can dream :lol

Yeah I was going to say that "make it up to the fans bs" that was a done deal with all "the big news UFC" has had lately and free shows...whoopti doo... Dana

I dont think you'll see a championship fight for free anytime soon my friends.

Like Devil666 said, this weekends card seems like a spike card for sure. Hell the VS card the week after is better than this weekends.

Yeah I was going to say that "make it up to the fans bs" that was a done deal with all "the big news UFC" has had lately and free shows...whoopti doo... Dana

I dont think you'll see a championship fight for free anytime soon my friends.

Like Devil666 said, this weekends card seems like a spike card for sure. Hell the VS card the week after is better than this weekends.

The problem is the UFC is spending so much time trying to expand to other markets that they probably forgot all about the "Make it up to the fans" thing... or just didnt care.

I dont think the card is bad but to have to pay for it seems lame. I figured this was going to be on Spike for free.

Don't want to pay for this card. Any links anyone has would be great. I paid for the last one and feel I'm owed one for free. :)

UFC 127 UNDERCARD SPOILERS

Curt Warburton vs. Maciej Jewtuszko
Spoiler Spoiler:

Mark Hunt vs. Chris Tuchscherer
Spoiler Spoiler:

Tie Quan Zhang vs. Jason Reinhardt
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anthony Perosh vs. Tom Blackledge
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nick Ring vs. Riki Fukuda
Spoiler Spoiler:

Alexander Gustafsson vs. James Te Huna
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ross Pearson vs. Spencer Fisher
Spoiler Spoiler:

UFC 127 MAINCARD SPOILERS

Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke
Spoiler Spoiler:

Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole
Spoiler Spoiler:

George Sotiropoulos vs. Dennis Siver
Spoiler Spoiler:

Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
Spoiler Spoiler:

B.J. Penn vs. Jon Fitch
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dbvKTpvsh3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@ 5:30 mark

:lol I love Bisping.

Back