UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, he actually won a fight. I was wondering if he was going to win along with Soko, Karo and Jeff monson. Those were the only fights I cared about.

lol thats not a good sign for them.

They have a second event scheduled for July 18th.

Ken Shamrock VS Pedro Rizzo
Paul Daley VS Daniel Acacio
Bob Sapp VS Soa Palelei
Paulo Filho VS Denis Kang
Murilo “Ninja” Rua VS Jeremy May
Murilo Bustamante VS Jesse Taylor
Peter Graham VS Jim Yorke
Glover Teixeira VS Marko Peselj
Richie “Vas” Vaculik VS Glenn Taylor-Smith
Shane Nix VS Manuel Rodriguez

I feel bad everytime I see Shamrock get into the ring...kind of like Evander Holyfield.

Didn't he test positive for banned substances after his last fight?

I feel bad everytime I see Shamrock get into the ring...kind of like Evander Holyfield.

Didn't he test positive for banned substances after his last fight?

Yup. Got a 1 year suspension too.

Tidbit: His opponent for that fight Ross Clifton died 7 months later of a heart attack at the age of 32.

They have a second event scheduled for July 18th.

Ken Shamrock VS Pedro Rizzo
Paul Daley VS Daniel Acacio
Bob Sapp VS Soa Palelei
Paulo Filho VS Denis Kang
Murilo “Ninja” Rua VS Jeremy May
Murilo Bustamante VS Jesse Taylor
Peter Graham VS Jim Yorke
Glover Teixeira VS Marko Peselj
Richie “Vas” Vaculik VS Glenn Taylor-Smith
Shane Nix VS Manuel Rodriguez

Why is Ken Shamrock still fighting? Seriously dude retire. hahaha @ Paul Daley.

Oh well, its not like I'm tired of seeing Shamrock like this:

2796636597_199b3b05b1_medium.jpg

Ken Shamrock will always be the P4P greatest fighter in my book.

Seriously?

:dunno

Shamrock is a legend in the sport and a pioneer no question. But he does not have the resume to earn a title such as that.

However, let me also add that I generally feel that P4P lists and rankings are generally silly and don't really matter. So if Shamrock is your favorite, I guess I can't really begrudge that.

Last edited:
Seriously?

:dunno

Shamrock is a legend in the sport and a pioneer no question. But he does not have the resume to earn a title such as that.

However, let me also add that I generally feel that P4P lists and rankings are generally silly and don't really matter. So if Shamrock is your favorite, I guess I can't really begrudge that.

He said at the end "My book is also called "The Book Of LIES!". He's obviously joking about Shamrock being the greatest.

Ken is 27–13–2. His last win should be removed since he tested positive for roids (so 26 wins). 5 straight losses and then the roid win by armbar. He should have retired after the ufc put him in the hall of fame.

Ken is 27–13–2. His last win should be removed since he tested positive for roids (so 26 wins). 5 straight losses and then the roid win by armbar. He should have retired after the ufc put him in the hall of fame.

Yep, no doubt. This isn't basketball where you can go past your prime...he can get seriously hurt and he's already taken too much punishment over the past few years. I hope he calls it quits after this fight.

He said at the end "My book is also called "The Book Of LIES!". He's obviously joking about Shamrock being the greatest.

I think he threw that in after.

ALSO

Just FYI it looks like Donald Cerrone/Jamie Varner 2 will happen at WEC 51. Next two WEC cards are looking very hot right now. Every WEC show is awesome.

I'm watching this new show(I think) on Spike called Knockout Sportsworld.... It has lots of unseen amateur/pro MMA KOs. The announcer/host is annoying as ____, but there have been some good KOs.

I'm watching this new show(I think) on Spike called Knockout Sportsworld.... It has lots of unseen amateur/pro MMA KOs. The announcer/host is annoying as ____, but there have been some good KOs.

lol I'm watching it right now. I've seen a few episodes. Got to see a few people that I knew fight (Paul Daley and Wand) and a bunch of unknowns (plus women MMA). And the host is the guy that does the voice for Bender (Futurama).

Love the Mike Tyson KOs.

Yeah the announcer is John DiMaggio.

Yeah I've seen that. A lot of shows like that pop up on Spike.

The Pride clip show has been pretty good too. Though the video quality on the fights isn't always very good. Considering I own a lot of the same fights on DVD and they look a lot better.

Back