UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al who is Franky fighting? damn he was my idol back in the day. I wish I had showtime :(

nash said:
Al who is Franky fighting? damn he was my idol back in the day. I wish I had showtime :(

he fought a gracey last time he was on(few months back) and knocked him out but they DQ'd him because it was a punch to the back of the head. tonight he is fighting Baroni...apparantly a grudge match. this is a replay of the PPV event last weekend. Showtime has the replays the next week for this fighting organization so I always try and not find out who wins so I can watch them the next weekend. wish HBO or someone did that for the UFC so I didn't have to buy the PPV's.

Just viewed the post fight interviews, my boy franky beat the crap out of baroni it seems!

Anyone got a clip of the flight? Id love to see it. Also the Cung Le fight clip?....Cung Le is a freakin beast man, love his kicks.

Up next, take out Renzo once and for all!!

Last edited:
I watched the fight on showtime last night. First time I really sat down and watched a MMA fight. Freaking awesome. Frank almost and probably should have knocked baroni out in the 1st if he would have been a bit more aggresive. As for Cong Le that boy has some quick feet. The guy he fought had no real chance. If I find any clips I'll post.

Darth Caedus said:
Seeing matt hughes upset made the night for me, the little stupid *$&%^$^.

What's wrong with Hughes? :confused: He and I go way back. All the way to Jr. High School. (He had a thing for my sister. It was cute. :p )

I've only seen him a couple of times since he got into UFC, but as I understand it, he's moved back to our home town, where he shells out a lot of his cash in support of local athletics programs, and spends a lot of his personal time with local youth. He was a punk in high school, but now he seems to be a pretty stand-up guy.

He does harbor an unnatural love of the Christian god. Something bordering on, well, worship. :lol Does he talk about that a lot on UFC? 'Cause I could see how that would get annoying. "I'd like to thank The Lord, my God, for giving me the ability to break off my opponent's arm and shove it up his @$$..." :chew

praxitas said:
Don't know how long it will be up, but its on youtube right now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1qfekPoa90
oh man you rock! i was searching last night but couldnt find anything more than the pre and post fight interviews. thanks!!

Monk that's pretty damn cool. But tell Hughes that my man BJ Penn is looking for him and a rematch :)

nash said:
oh man you rock! i was searching last night but couldnt find anything more than the pre and post fight interviews. thanks!!

Monk that's pretty damn cool. But tell Hughes that my man BJ Penn is looking for him and a rematch :)

If I get the opportunity. :lol Like I said, it's been a while.

Franky is back!!!!!!!!!

Holy shat, he dismantled Baroni, it was like an exhibition to his "real" return to MMA! lol. And he did it all with a torn ACL too. Hope he comes back 100% after surgery to kick Renzo's ass next. Damn that fight has my hyped!

I loved this
untitled1yy5.jpg

and when he kicked him off after putting him to sleep. lol :rotfl

yeah, if you guys havent been kicked by anyone trained in kickboxing or taekwondo, let me tell you, it freaking hurts. Even those "jab kicks" as the commentator so eloquently put it, would put you in a world of hurt. much more powerful than any punch you could ever dream of throwing.

That one roundhose to the side of his face in the beginning and the spinnning heel kick to the back of his head later in the round should have taken him out right there. That Frykland guy is tough , ill give him that.

Vader AL said:
Showtime has Elite Xtreme combat on right now.

Actually it was a replay. It was on PPV the previous Friday, they replay them the following week pretty much like the boxing PPV's.

my man couture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for this shiz!

Back