UC new line of LOTR swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be a while until they get to the Elven Archer Helm . . .I got lucky on that one.

Be honest...you would make room though, right?!? :banana

I honestly don't think I would be able to. I don't think my walls are big enough. :lol I might be able to make room on one section, but it would take some serious reorganizing. Plus I think I would rather put Legolas's Bow there. :D

I honestly don't think I would be able to. I don't think my walls are big enough. :lol

Than you know what to do Paul...build more walls!! :lol

In all honesty I know what you mean about space but I think if they did Boromir's shield than I would personally just have to find a way to display it...he was prolly my favourite (human) charactor in the film so a UC display area for him would be fantastic!

Legolas's bow is one I have been looking for for a while now...can't remember the name of the company that made them though...they were Italian I think!

Than you know what to do Paul...build more walls!! :lol

In all honesty I know what you mean about space but I think if they did Boromir's shield than I would personally just have to find a way to display it...he was prolly my favourite (human) charactor in the film so a UC display area for him would be fantastic!

Legolas's bow is one I have been looking for for a while now...can't remember the name of the company that made them though...they were Italian I think!

Yeah Boromir is up there as one of my favorite characters, but Legolas will always come first baby!! :banana :D For me it's probably like this.......
1. Legolas
2. Gandalf
3. Gimli
4. Boromir
5. Aragorn

I think I heard that UC might be doing his Bow actually, so I would pretty much freak if it ended up happening.

Yeah Boromir is up there as one of my favorite characters, but Legolas will always come first baby!! :banana :D For me it's probably like this.......
1. Legolas
2. Gandalf
3. Gimli
4. Boromir
5. Aragorn

I think I heard that UC might be doing his Bow actually, so I would pretty much freak if it ended up happening.

I thought that UC only had the license for weapons and armour primairly made of metal and this was why they had never done Legolas's bow? Could be wrong though :dunno

So why do you like Legolas so much? :)

I thought that UC only had the license for weapons and armour primairly made of metal and this was why they had never done Legolas's bow? Could be wrong though :dunno

So why do you like Legolas so much? :)

Maybe your right, but I think someone either here or over at the Shadow and Flame Forum said something about UC maybe making one. Who knows for sure though.

And Legolas just had that wisdom about him that I think is really cool, and he always stuck by Aragorn and his allies no matter what. And he could just kick some serious ass!! Anyone who can rapid fire a Bow like he could is tops in my books!! :D And he's an Elf!!! :banana

Maybe your right, but I think someone either here or over at the Shadow and Flame Forum said something about UC maybe making one. Who knows for sure though.

And Legolas just had that wisdom about him that I think is really cool, and he always stuck by Aragorn and his allies no matter what. And he could just kick some serious ass!! Anyone who can rapid fire a Bow like he could is tops in my books!! :D And he's an Elf!!! :banana

That would be great if UC did do the Legolas bow maybe there licence has changed (or I was wrong!)...not one of my fave charactors but that bow on the wall would look fantastic! :monkey5

Yeah, say what you will about legolas as least he had integrity...personally I prefer bad guys...but we've said this before! :monkey3

Wasn't there a rumour that they (Jackson and Del Toro)were thinking about bringing legolas back for the second film after the Hobbit? Pretty sure I remember reading a quote from Orlando Bloom saying he would be interested!

That would be great if UC did do the Legolas bow maybe there licence has changed (or I was wrong!)...not one of my fave charactors but that bow on the wall would look fantastic! :monkey5

Yeah, say what you will about legolas as least he had integrity...personally I prefer bad guys...but we've said this before! :monkey3

Wasn't there a rumour that they (Jackson and Del Toro)were thinking about bringing legolas back for the second film after the Hobbit? Pretty sure I remember reading a quote from Orlando Bloom saying he would be interested!

How can he not be at least ONE of your favorite characters?!?! I know you like your baddies, but come on now! :lol

And I haven't read much on the new films coming out yet, but it would be awesome if he did come back. I'm interested to see what kind of collectibles come out of them, if anything at all.

How can he not be at least ONE of your favorite characters?!?! I know you like your baddies, but come on now! :lol

And I haven't read much on the new films coming out yet, but it would be awesome if he did come back. I'm interested to see what kind of collectibles come out of them, if anything at all.

I don't know why! I guess I never just related much to his charactor :dunno I much prefer Gimli, Sam, Frodo, Gandalf, Faramir, Eomer etc over Legolas...maybe he's just too perfect a good guy :lol

I am very very much looking forward to the collectables craze when it cranks up again (surprise, surprise) I know that PJ and GDT have both said that they loved the Weta statues from the first films and would hope to see more...and with Weta working on the film itself, I think we will most definitly see a new line of weta statues...which is great by me because the Weta UK warehouse is 15 minutes away from me so I can pick things up! :banana

I don't know why! I guess I never just related much to his charactor :dunno I much prefer Gimli, Sam, Frodo, Gandalf, Faramir, Eomer etc over Legolas...maybe he's just too perfect a good guy :lol

I am very very much looking forward to the collectables craze when it cranks up again (surprise, surprise) I know that PJ and GDT have both said that they loved the Weta statues from the first films and would hope to see more...and with Weta working on the film itself, I think we will most definitly see a new line of weta statues...which is great by me because the Weta UK warehouse is 15 minutes away from me so I can pick things up! :banana

Yeah I'll admit he really was a goodie-goodie. :lol If I had to choose a character I actually related to the most it would most likely be Boromir for sure, he was just so flawed and human, but through it all was a really good guy. I think that's exactly the way I would have been if I was in that world, and in that situation.

Some of the Weta statues are great, but the human ones didn't really do it for me in the likeness department. I'm curious if SS would be able to get permission to do brand new PF's based off the movies. The sky is the limit really, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I've got plenty of catching up to do with all the great collectibles out there right now, so I don't even want to think about more. :lol

Oh man, you make me jealous...

Yeah I'll admit he really was a goodie-goodie. :lol If I had to choose a character I actually related to the most it would most likely be Boromir for sure, he was just so flawed and human, but through it all was a really good guy. I think that's exactly the way I would have been if I was in that world, and in that situation.

Some of the Weta statues are great, but the human ones didn't really do it for me in the likeness department. I'm curious if SS would be able to get permission to do brand new PF's based off the movies. The sky is the limit really, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I've got plenty of catching up to do with all the great collectibles out there right now, so I don't even want to think about more. :lol

Yup, that is exactly why Boromir is my fave human charactor...he is completely relatable!

TBH I don't care if SS get the license, I much prefer both the quality and sculpt of the Weta statues!

Oh man, you make me jealous...

:banana:banana:banana

I had not heard of anyone having the license for Legolas' bow. Even then, it wouldn't look as great unless it came with his quiver and arrows. The bow alone does nothing for me. But with the quiver and arrows, that would make an awesome display! I mean, we already have the knives and scabbards, so what's a leather quiver filled with bows, and a bow to complete the set!

This site sell Legolas bow and the gondorian ranger's bow.

Mirkwood Bow:
https://www.bowstick.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40&products_id=258

legolasbowAG04.jpg

legolasbowAG_05.jpg

Ranger's Bow:
https://www.bowstick.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_15&products_id=1259

rangerbow_05.jpg

rangerbow03.jpg

Bow of the Goldenwood:
This was the bow galadrim gave legolas when the fellowship went to lothlorien.
https://www.bowstick.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_15&products_id=1303

thmb_goldenwood01.jpg

Goldenwood_LE28i.jpg

If you want somrthing extra they even have the quiver plus you can put the sword at the quiver.
thmb_peacock.jpg

thmb_peacock04_jpg.jpg

Its pretty cool huh. Must have for Lord of the Rings fan and especially those who love legolas.

I have the original ones that were sold on the lordoftheringscatalog site way back when....I have the Peacock Quiver too.

I took my knives to clean them when I took this picture, but you can see the sheaths in the Quiver.

Lego_Back.JPG

Those look cool and thanks for posting them, but I honestly don't think I would get Legolas's Bow unless it was made by UC. I would want something that's an official reproduction, even though it says on the site that it's officially licensed, I don't think I would trust another company but UC. That's just me though, and I honestly think I would be plenty happy with his fighting knives if the bow was never made.

Back