UC new line of LOTR swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....I like the dagger although I'm thinking about selling my Ringwrath sword and Witch King sword because I'm out of wall space...

Could be. I would probably recognize it if I saw it, but I can't say I know the names of all the characters weapons. I guess that could be considered blasphemy to some hardcore LoTR fans. :lol

Blasphemy!! :emperor:emperor:rotfl

Hmmm....I like the dagger although I'm thinking about selling my Ringwrath sword and Witch King sword because I'm out of wall space...

Don't do it Mike, there two of the best in the line...and you know you'll regret it:D

If I'm being completely honest I can't remember what Eomer's looked like. I would have to see the movies again and get a good look at it.

I'm with you there buddy, can't remember it clearly myself but I bet a display of Eomer's, Eowyn's and Theoden's swords all together would be stunning!

I'm with you there buddy, can't remember it clearly myself but I bet a display of Eomer's, Eowyn's and Theoden's swords all together would be stunning!

Yeah that would look great. And all this talk about UC swords reminded me how amazing Boromir's sword looked, I might have to pick that one up too. It just never stops does it? :banghead :lol

Yeah that would look great. And all this talk about UC swords reminded me how amazing Boromir's sword looked, I might have to pick that one up too. It just never stops does it? :banghead :lol

No, no it doesn't! :lol

Though I must say that Boromir's sword is one of the best UC swords out there, heres a pic of mine to tempt you:

100_2830.jpg

UC newb question..........Are the blades sharp?

The points are sharp but I think all of the UC swords were produced with blunted edges...all of mine are anyway! :)

Edit: Apart from hadfadang, thats really sharp along the whole blade

Poor Shell :monkey2
Can we fashion some type of indestructable box (with clear sides) to keep it in...because you know i'll do it for you pal!! :banana

Thanks buddy :duff
hhhmmmmmm...you got me thinking now, could I cope with one in a display case of some sort??....
I doubt as all i'll see is big knife, big knife, big knife! :lol sad I know
x :peace

Last edited:
Thanks buddy :duff
hhhmmmmmm...you got me thinking now, could I cope with one in a display case of some sort??....
I doubt as all i'll see is big knife, big knife, big knife! :lol sad I know
x peace

:lol

Well that is not a definite no...thats a breakthrough at least buddy! :rock:duff

Don't forget the "In Case of Emergancy Break Glass" plaque on the outside of it!

I'm for Boromir's Horn and Shield too . . .I can't see that as not being a hit!

Back