UC new line of LOTR swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Items I'd buy in a Minas Tirith minute would be Boromir related: his shield, dagger and horn. Nice news to hear that UC is back in the game with LoTR items.
KnightOwl

I've backed off from collecting the swords, but Boromir's Horn would be a terrific addition to the collection. Did they ever make his vambraces? Either UC or Museum Replicas?

i'd like some rohirim items,thoeodens shield had the most amazing detail applied to it,and his helmet was due for release but was cancelled:eek:

i dont think uc are up to making the really detailed pieces and theire sword line aren't even safe to give them a swing without the chance of the blades falling off the handles.

Thanks for the link! The way that Aragorn adopts the vambraces from Boromir really resonated with me from the movie. One of the little details that I think added a lot to the character.
Vambaces were sold at www.bladesbybrown.com.
I am not sure whether they are still selling them now. They even had anduril's belt. Their site is currently under construction.

I saw that a Weathertop UC sword is in the works.:cool:

Yeah I think they are gonna make all 3 of the swords that Sam, Merry, and Pippin had on Weathertop. Personally though I don't think they were recognizable enough to own, even though it'll probably look nice having all 3 of those, plus Sting displayed together.

Great to see this line back. I seen Noble Collection has the Theoden Sword 60% off for $78, I never got any swords from them so I don't know how they are.

I'll be getting these new UC swords, I just have to find the old sword dealers I used to buy from, its been awhile.

I got the Noble Sting before I was aware that UC even existed (and the original Gimli axe too) and the quality isn't remotely close. UC blows Noble out of the water when it comes to the weapons. That said, I have a couple of the rings from Noble, and I think they did a great job with those items!

Yeah I think they are gonna make all 3 of the swords that Sam, Merry, and Pippin had on Weathertop. Personally though I don't think they were recognizable enough to own, even though it'll probably look nice having all 3 of those, plus Sting displayed together.

Frodo had one on weathertop also....He didn't have Sting yet.
They're also going to make Guthwine (that is the one I can't wait for!)

Yeah I forgot Frodo had a Weathertop sword too before Sting. I still don't think they're recognizable to own though. And which one is Guthwine now?

Back