• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Master Cutlery The Walking Dead Michonne Sword + BLADE props from United Cutlery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfPredatorAVPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have a few things offered up for sale here. All prices will include paypal fee's, BEST OFFERS will add an extra 5% to cover them. Shipping will be figured out by your location and is NOT included in the price. Considering most of these items are pretty big, at the moment I am only offering shipping in the United States. All prices will include insurance + Signature confirmation ( I will not ship without ) This is for your protection and mine. I have flawless feedback on here and the old feedback thread, plus I am sure a few members who have dealt with me in the past will vouch for me. I also have over 990 feedback on eBay + another 600+ on my other name. I take pride in all my sales and will be in direct contact with the buyer with tracking number and keeping them informed along the way.

-Master Cutlery "The Walking Dead" Michonne Sword Movie prop replica. This is the extremely rare 2nd signature edition that was only numbered to 5000 pieces and has been sold out for a while. Sadly, I do not have the stand or box for this item but its still in extremely good condition. Has a few scratches on the blade and a few minor issues with the handle ( see pictures ). Blade is made of REAL High Carbon Steel and is full tang. Can be sharpened if you so desired but this has a false edge. Was handled very little. Also including a Katana cleaning / polishing kit. Asking $225

United Cutlery

-Blade "Sword of the Daywalker". Extremely rare item and has been sold out for years, this is the false edge model but looks sharpened when you hold it. Sword is made of stainless steel. Sword itself is nearly in perfect condition but the stand has a few minor issues ( the front looks almost perfect but the back has a small chip out of it ) Includes original box and all packaging. Asking $180 ( will include scabbard for an extra $40 )

-Blade "Cyclone Glaive". Again, this is extremely rare and has been sold out for years. All blades have a false edge but the tips are extremely sharp. Excellent condition, only handled a few times. This is a working prop, with the push of a button you can go from having 1 blade to 3. Makes a nice clicking sound when blades go into place. Beautiful and rare prop. Comes with original stand for the most part its in great condition but has a few issues on back from being hung on the wall. Also has a few little nicks out of the front ( see pictures ). Includes original box and packaging. Asking $265

-Blade "Tactical Scabbard" new condition, has been handled only a few times and goes great with the sword. Asking $50

Dark Horse Comics - Game of Thrones
-Jon Snow Statue LE HBO Edition numbered to only 150. This statue was for employees or events only and was not sold to the public ( though the box does state it as the regular edition to 695 ) Box is in good condition but has a few minor issues. NO SHIPPER! The styrofoam inside is a little beat up. Item is new but suffered a few issues when I was setting it up for pictures. Has a small clip in the hand where the sword goes ( can not notice with sword in hand ) Has 2 chips in paint on his shoulder where the cape sits, will be completely covered when statue is set up. Did not realize how fragile the paint was when putting it together.

Asking $225.

Pictures Incoming shortly.

2r4kglv.jpg

1zd3hpx.jpg

71tg5x.jpg

qrafs1.jpg

jz8dqc.jpg

wr19b6.jpg

vy2gyh.jpg

5wi6n9.jpg

Back