Tyrannosaurus rex maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with the T-rex in help wanted episode 5 video, anybody know anything.

i like the carnotaurus better than the t-rex. mainly cuz it's unique. T-rex has been done many times. the detail of the tongue is great.
IMG_1101.jpg

I feel like at this point I am waaaaaaaaaaaay past beating a dead horse with this discussion, but the detail on both is beyond superb.

What's the deal with the T-rex in help wanted episode 5 video, anybody know anything.

It's a way to integrate Dinosauria into Spooktacular, and seems a prelude to the unveiling of the Dinosauria piece which I sincerely hope will be previewed in tomorrow's video.

I'm not sure if we are going to get a Dinosauria piece unveiled at Spook...the only open spots left for products are the figure set and the PF...

They've had it in the list of featured lines, and the T.rex puppet is in the Help Wanted vids. A Dinosauria piece is a must!

They've had it in the list of featured lines, and the T.rex puppet is in the Help Wanted vids. A Dinosauria piece is a must!

I doubt were gonna get any Dino pieces with the remaining releases left. I gatta say im kinda disappointed with most of the releases so far. They are mostly obscure/random characters that SS pulled out of the blue.
Meg mucklebones????...where did that come from :confused:

I was really hoping the 1:1 bust being released was going to be Hulk. Instead we get "Gamorrean Guard"??? Who the hell is that???

The PF thats coming out tomorrow will be Darth talon...again another character I know nothing about. It shows two PF's to be released but its just going to be Darth talon EX and the regular version.

So thats it!....that raps up spooktacular.....:(

Chris

Gamorrean Guards are the piggy-guys from Jabba's Palace in Return of the Jedi. LoL. I'm not too familiar with the EU, so I've no clue who Darth Talon might be.

Anyway, I'm not that worried about new pieces being revealed. We already know they've got plenty in the works, and I am super-stoked about the Styracosaurus in 2010.

Gamorrean Guards are the piggy-guys from Jabba's Palace in Return of the Jedi. LoL. I'm not too familiar with the EU, so I've no clue who Darth Talon might be.

Anyway, I'm not that worried about new pieces being revealed. We already know they've got plenty in the works, and I am super-stoked about the Styracosaurus in 2010.

i ordered 2 of the gamorrean guards! :chew:chew

Thank you Jeremy K9, Agent0028, The Craw, Scar

I hope Carno will be mine at the end of the year !

Imo, Dinosauria line will be awesome, the main reason is because there is no licence to pay, then more time for painting/sculpting. And moreover the possibilities are endless

Hope the next will be as good as the Carno and T-rex

i like the carnotaurus better than the t-rex. mainly cuz it's unique. T-rex has been done many times. the

Right but this T-rex design is original ! he has such a bad (terrible) face, not like Jurassic park style

If that's the case, I will be disappointed, though we should have another announcement soon enough.

As to the Star Wars announcements, they are pretty prominent characters, so I can understand why die hard Star Wars fans are loving Spooktacular.

I don't think the offerings for this year's spook are that different than years in the past. They tend to be things having to do with ugly, scary, or ghostly characters moreso than prominent ones.

Back