Twilight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror

2gx0lzn.jpg

please tell me thats a teenage girls room. :lol

Irish that looks very much how I see your room. However, I imagine that you have Boba Fett and Lucas sleeping with you. :lol

Not at all. Actually, my sheets and room decor are pretty non-descript and boring. And I sleep with strippers and Hooters girls these days. :huh

Saw it last week..lolll

The worm's verdict :

OK MOVIE....I LIKE IT ACTUALLY....GO SEE THIS WITH A GIRL...ITS A GOOD APPETIZER FOR A NIGHT OF LOVE.

So the director of the Golden Compass is stepping in on the next one and apparently Ben Burnes (Prince Caspian) is one of the names mentioned to step in as Jacob Black....should be interesting to see how this works since they've already announced the release date and the film is very much still in preproduction...

Dakota Fanning Cast in New Moon?
Source: E! Online January 22, 2009

E! Online is reporting the rumor that Dakota Fanning (upcoming Coraline and Push) is in talks to play Jane in New Moon, the upcoming sequel to Twilight.

Jane is a member of Italy's Volturi, the most deadly group of bloodsucking killers in author Stephenie Meyer's best-selling series.

Chris Weitz will direct the sequel, to again star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, for a November 20 release.

MOAR:

E! Online is reporting that Dakota Fanning is in negotiations to star alongside Robert Pattinson (vampire) and Kristen Stewart (human) in New Moon (that's the Twilight sequel, for those of you who don't READ teen girl vampire romance):

I can exclusively report that the 14-year-old child star—she turns 15 on Feb. 23—is in talks to play Jane opposite Robert Pattinson & Co. in New Moon, the upcoming sequel to box office megahit Twilight.
“There were no auditions,” a source reveals. “They just offered it to her outright, and now they’re in negotiations. They’ve been going back and forth.”

Jane is a member of Italy’s Volturi, the most deadly group of bloodsucking killers in author Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling series.

In the casting notice we got our hands on earlier this month, Jane is described as a petite blonde with a “Botticelli angel-like face…[and] crimson irises.” While fellow Volturi guards Demetri & Felix “are three times the size of her, they are terrified of her,” the casting notice reads.

I don't know anything about Twilight aside from how often the vampire guy menacingly stares, but I thought a large part of the reason the studio was loving this series was that its fan base is so insane that they can cast whoever they want, regardless of notoriety or talent, and everyone will still see it, giving the films a huge profit margin. It seems pointless to cast a pricey, acclaimed actress when dubbing a voice over a drawing of Dracula with eyelashes would bring in the same box office numbers. And won't the weight of prosthetic fangs added to her head make her neck vertebrae telescope? Anyone more informed about Twilight/physics have some thoughts on this?

I know most of you knock it just because its cool to knock it. To those who actually gave it a chance and actually enjoyed it:

Lets welcome the DVD release tomorrow! :banana

My wife is really into this and I actually really enjoyed the first movie. Not enough to read the books or anything but enough to admit I'll be watching "New Moon" in theaters. I'm sure I'll be out getting the DVD tomorrow and am interested in what is ahead.

ok this weird. i've never cared to see this movie and i have forgotten all about it, but last night i had a dream that i was at a Best Buy or something, and this DVD was in the new releases and i was looking at it. it was released in an empty slip case which had spaces for all the sequels when they are released in the future. and now i find out that the DVD is coming out today and that sequels are planned. is this some kind of omen? am i destined to buy this now?

I know most of you knock it just because its cool to knock it. To those who actually gave it a chance and actually enjoyed it:

Lets welcome the DVD release tomorrow! :banana
I'm thinking about getting this. Where are you going to be getting your's from? Alot of places are holding midnight parties.

Well I am super excited for the movie, but I am just going to buy it at Best Buy. I am not interested in hanging out with a bunch of teeny bops at Hot topic tonight.:lol

Back