Twilight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im being dragged by the wife.....I don't even know wtf this is all about. 90210 meets vampires? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

It definitely looks like a movie made for the CW network. With all the hype I'm sure it's going to do huge business. I bet Dave has his tickets already.

My wife already bought tickets to see it. She loves these books and has been rereading the saga...she is on the fourth one but I don't remember what its called. The preview looks remotely interesting, super powered Vamps and the wife says that there is a lot of sexual undertones in the book so I'm going with an open mind but I wouldn't have gone to see if it I wasn't being dragged.

AMC Empire 25 in Times Square for the midnight showing....somehow I feel like you all should wish me luck. I think it's going to be f'n nuts....

AMC Empire 25 in Times Square for the midnight showing....somehow I feel like you all should wish me luck. I think it's going to be f'n nuts....

E reported that theaters all over the country are sold out entirely for Friday. They said like 359 theaters are verified and the movie only cost $37M to make.

2ur194x.gif

what are you guys thinking!

I've heard it has a huge following with the tweenie girl and housewife demographic.

Yeah...that's a big 'hell no" for me. :horror

Seriously, what is this? Is this based on a book or Buffy/Angel or Anne Rice?

I've honestly never heard of this. I thought Badmoon's sig was from Lost Boys 2 for the longest time.

I've heard it has a huge following with the tweenie girl and housewife demographic.

Yeah...that's a big 'hell no" for me. :horror

God thanks for totally smashing any morale that I had about this.....thousands of screaming teeny girls.....holy ^^^^! :banghead:banghead:banghead

Back