Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a COA for an Exclusive is worse than an Exclusive Print.
That said I still ordered the Ex.

Ordered the EX thru Tweeterhead. Not in the mood to pay the whole thing atm, and hopefully wonderwoman can come thru with her sig and save the day.

I pre-ordered mine. Wonder Woman is my weakness, and Lynda Carter will always be the original.

I thought there was going to be a special surprise for the ex? I guess the surprise is the ex is a foil certificate instead of a signature. It looks great though. (The statue not the certificate)

Debbie was Tweeterhead stated in an email that they are going to try their BEST to get Lynda Carter to sign the certificate on the Exc, so hey you never know it could happen. I will imagine the price of the exc will need to change probably a little higher than Newmar cause her character was probably more loved in her 3 seasons on TV.

Big Bad Toy Store has this available now for pre-order. I went with them as I don't like paying in advance for something that will likely take nearly a year to arrive. (I'm still waiting on the Classic Batman Noir statue that I ordered directly from Tweeterhead what seems like a long, long time ago.) Also don't appreciate Sideshow's mandatory $25 deposit.

Big Bad Toy Store has this available now for pre-order. I went with them as I don't like paying in advance for something that will likely take nearly a year to arrive. (I'm still waiting on the Classic Batman Noir statue that I ordered directly from Tweeterhead what seems like a long, long time ago.) Also don't appreciate Sideshow's mandatory $25 deposit.

Tell me about it. Tweeterhead is notoriously even slower that SS to get these maquettes done and delivered. Where is the the Romero Joker?? It's was supposed to be here 4th quarter 2016. We are almost at 2nd quarter 2017 and still no Joker. :dunno

Tell me about it. Tweeterhead is notoriously even slower that SS to get these maquettes done and delivered. Where is the the Romero Joker?? It's was supposed to be here 4th quarter 2016. We are almost at 2nd quarter 2017 and still no Joker. :dunno

I'll never buy anything directly from Tweeterhead ever again. I also ordered the Classic Batman & Robin Noir from their website. Batman on March 3, 2016.

On Feb. 5 they said to expect shipping notices. Two weeks later, nothing. Inquired about it, they said "shipping next week"...that never happened. Asked again early this week after another week of silence, they said "shipping this Wednesday". Of course that never happened. Finally this morning I sent them a message requesting a full refund, I had no confidence I was ever going to see this product after a year wait & another month of delays. They replied they would gladly refund me, but if I waited until Tuesday --"Shipping on Tuesday!"---they would refund the shipping cost. I declined. No more delays. They said they would refund me "in a bit". That was more than 3 hours ago. Does it really take 3+ hours to do a few clicks on Paypal? So we'll see if I really get my refund today.

Both Jokers have been pushed to May/ June. Add 60-90 days for that realistically. Always.

Back