Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and I apologize for dumping my troubles in this thread. I'll make one more update after the package arrives and then if need be, move it to the appropriate thread.

"If"... LOL

NO...THANK YOU for the information and explaining ALL the chances you have gave this outfit to deliver items already paid in advance, it will inform all of us the problems we may encounter...and all of us wish to avoid...and the frustration this give to the collector/buyer.

...and I apologize for dumping my troubles in this thread. I'll make one more update after the package arrives and then if need be, move it to the appropriate thread.

"If"... LOL

No, you've done us all a service by posting this here. Thanks. And an update on my situation: according to the tracking, my statue was dropped off today at the UPS store and is in transit. The package weight is 4 pounds. This worries me a bit because it seems like it's too light, at least compared to my Two-Face statue. I guess I'll find out soon enough...maybe they're going with hollow bases to save money?

Got movement on my 2nd tracking number now as well. Hopefully all they're doing is under reporting the shipping weight to save a few pennies. :lol

Well, box #1 arrived today. Of course it was the Robin statue, not the Batman, and of course it has the wrong paint app on the base, it's waaay too dark. Chad knew there was a problem with the bases, several weeks ago I showed him a pic of the retail one I got, he said it was a factory error and they would send me a fixed one. That never happened & they never fixed the base issue.

I instantly filed a claim with Paypal for a full refund. I'm so tired of playing ****around with these asshats. Batman is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. We'll see what's up with that one. Since the weight on that one is also listed as 4 lbs (the Robin statue is lighter than the Batman)....how much do you want to bet they sent me 2 Robins? Nothing would surprise me at this point.

20170331_145011.jpg

Last edited:
My Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin both have different shades of grey on the bases. I didn't even bother to complain cause I think everybody has about the same issue as mine. It's a shame from otherwise beautifully painted statues.

Yeah I have that pair as well and the bases are a slight variation of grey. This is a lot worse than that & Chad already told me it was a factory defect & as noted above by melkorjunior Debbie told him the delays were due to a factory paint error.

Amazing how a Paypal claim will get some attention. Debbie emailed me about 40 minutes ago & asked if we could work it out. I said "yeah, send me a full refund by 1:30 PST and I'll cancel the claim." I can have their statue at Fed Ex labeled, shipped and out of my hands in less than 15 minutes.

Needless to say....no response.

To me those slight variations of grey and this latest foul-up on the bases are done on purpose, cause why wouldnt the outfits be slighly darker or lighter too. It's all suspect to me or are they all just idiots there not using the same colors.

Batman Noir arrived safe & sound today and the EX Robin w/ the dark base is on the way back to TH for a full refund thanks to Paypal.

All is right now & I'll gracefully bow out of this thread & return it to its' regular programming. :wave

Best of luck to everyone on their LC WW statue!

^ Looks fantastic. I need to RuPaul to display this with after seeing how well they compliment one another. I'm not even being sarcastic.

Hello!
I wanted to share photos of my Tweeterhead Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette. I am very happy with it. Like so many of these statues, pictures really don't do them justice. I did the best that I could with the photos, but it still looks better in person!

DSC_0390.JPG

DSC_0391.JPG

DSC_0392.JPG

DSC_0393.JPG

DSC_0395.JPG

DSC_0396.JPG

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0412.JPG

Hello!
I wanted to share photos of my Tweeterhead Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette. I am very happy with it. Like so many of these statues, pictures really don't do them justice. I did the best that I could with the photos, but it still looks better in person!

Paint looks very clean....Can’t wait to get mine next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back