Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TweeterHead_LC_Preview.jpg

This looks really masterful. However, I'm a little unfamiliar with their exclusives. Are the certificate super-gorgeous?

Exclusive update, from their FB page...
The Tweeterhead numbered edition will be the same price as the regular edition $249.99!
The Tweeterhead Exclusive Edition will include a hand numbered base and a beautiful hand numbered foil embossed certificate (different from what we've made in the past). Edition Size for our numbered exclusive will be 500 pieces.

Currently no signature (on certificate or otherwise) is included, but they say they are still trying. If they are successful I would be surprised if the price remained the same. There is very little time to pull this off with the presale beginning on 3/14. I suppose they could offer something signed later, at an additional charge...

Definitely no rush to buy. Shame no signature. A numbered base and certificate not a big deal to me.

She's a tough cookie to get an autograph from even when you're paying for it, cause I used to go to many shows when I used to live up north and she's the only 1 that I know of that doesn't attend any shows to give autographs. And they're not free autographs, an agent is right next to the celebrity and taking the money. It leaves bad taste in my mouth when these celebrities don't appreciate the fans who made them so famous. That's why I'll just get the statue from SS whenever it pops up for pre-order and used some of my RP to get a real cheap deal. I may be wrong about her giving her giving autographs, so I hope so. In the meantime, Tweeterhead saying they'll try to get her to sign the certificates does not sound very promising to happen.

She's a tough cookie to get an autograph from even when you're paying for it, cause I used to go to many shows when I used to live up north and she's the only 1 that I know of that doesn't attend any shows to give autographs. And they're not free autographs, an agent is right next to the celebrity and taking the money. It leaves bad taste in my mouth when these celebrities don't appreciate the fans who made them so famous. That's why I'll just get the statue from SS whenever it pops up for pre-order and used some of my RP to get a real cheap deal. I may be wrong about her giving her giving autographs, so I hope so. In the meantime, Tweeterhead saying they'll try to get her to sign the certificates does not sound very promising to happen.

Bummer she is so hard to get autographs. Definetly will go through SS also to get reward points. Definetly better than going directly through tweeter head. Shipping will probably be cheaper also through SS.

I pre order mine,

I love Lynda Carter and to me she will always be the one and only WW,

Do you guys know when this piece is supposed to start shipping?

Back