Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be an autograph?? Tweeterhead is big on those...

The "something special" makes me think it may be something other than an autograph since the autograph is kind of standard with Tweeterhead. Still, an authentic autograph would be welcome, Ms. Carter is a somewhat difficult signer. She doesn't do the conventions, and through the mail is usually mass produced copies. I tried sending my own photo through the mail. It was returned unsigned and with a preprinted autographed photo and a note saying she is not able to sign each individual photo.

The only thing that could ruin this for me is shoddy paintwork. Elvira maquettes have turned out great. Some Catwoman maquettes looked great but some had very sloppy paintwork. Tweeterhead needs to takes this serious 'cause Lynda Carta is sacred as WW. Don't mess this up and use the BEST factory for paint. Also, the way the first one turns out will show me whether or not to continue collecting the line.

This will be a big one to cross off my list. Hope they do Bixie and Ferrigno... also Ponch and John. Would be so awesome :rock

Fantastic Sculpt! Would also look great next to the Adam West maquette (or HT figure) and Reeve Superman HT for a classic Trinity display :)

EX lock of hair

it could happen... I'd totally clone her :monkey1

Lynda Carter's daughter Jessica Altman. Or maybe a clone...

eEx7zNr.jpg

Back