Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Think mine was ~$37. I'm in Houston.

I didn't even notice shipping. I'm in Austin.

I ordered the dagger

Me too. Doubt it has a stand.

Now, for anyone that ordered both the statue and knife, does your order just show the one item? I sure was charged for both but only 1 shows on my order. It's frustrating.

Ordered the dagger through sideshow. Really dig the Christmas Elvira. Anyone receive in your heart belongs to me version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Ordered the dagger through sideshow. Really dig the Christmas Elvira. Anyone receive in your heart belongs to me version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I really wanted that version but new budget doesn't allot for it. Which is fine because I hardly ever go into my collectibles room as it is. I sometimes forget which pieces I have. :/ I would LOVE to see other people's photos though, so I can be all jealous and bad and moody. :wink1:

I really wanted that version but new budget doesn't allot for it. Which is fine because I hardly ever go into my collectibles room as it is. I sometimes forget which pieces I have. :/ I would LOVE to see other people's photos though, so I can be all jealous and bad and moody. :wink1:
I would love to get it as well. It's sold out on sideshow but I belive bigbadtoystore may have some. I also have had to cut back due to budget but I love seeing pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I would love to get it as well. It's sold out on sideshow but I belive bigbadtoystore may have some. I also have had to cut back due to budget but I love seeing pics!

I would get it if I could flex it for a year. :lol

I would get it if I could flex it for a year. [emoji38]
Sadly no flex. Bigbadtoystore does have it in stock. I just checked.

I wish I could, AMR. I wish I could. Just a bad time.

The base on this one is awesome! Love it!

Excellent base indeed ...I love everything about this statue. :love

sdcc2015_tweeterhead_10.jpg

:D

Looks like the dagger is shipping from tweeterhead already.

How did you find out? Is it on their Facebook? I didn't get any notifications...

Found it.

It doesn't say on Sideshow's site when their stock is shipping, but I'd imagine that it's not too far behind Tweeterhead's

I'm guessing soon. Wouldn't be surprised. I wonder how well the prop came out.

Anyone who ordered the dagger receive any kind of email about it shipping? I contacted Tweeterhead Sept 13th and they never responded. It's quite rude in my opinion. Anyways, 1 and only time I'll order, I suppose.

Dagger arrives on Thursday.

Anyone who ordered the dagger receive any kind of email about it shipping? I contacted Tweeterhead Sept 13th and they never responded. It's quite rude in my opinion. Anyways, 1 and only time I'll order, I suppose.

They (he) doesn't respond. I has issues with my Catwoman and had to deal with their terrible customer service. It took me weeks to hear back about getting a replacement. Then I agreed on him only sending piece replacements, not a whole statue. He never sent them out. After a few months I started sharing my issues about them on forums and eventually one of their top buyers complained to him about what I had to deal with. Then he finally got back to me. I told him I just wanted a refund. They need to hire people. If you can't get back to someone in months....you might need to rethink your business.

I would have loved to keep the piece, but when the frustration gets to that point...I just wanted my money back.

I ordered their Michelle P Catwoman. Hopefully I don't have to deal with issues again. I am sure it won't be smooth.

Yeah, I heard it was literally only him running the business right now. So he's handling all sides of it. It, to me, looks like things are picking up so I hope he considers hiring at least 1 more person. I am sorry you went through that.

I ordered the dagger from Sideshow and they're saying October-November from the email I just got

Back