Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

I was at Comikaze this weekend and Tweeterhead had a booth there displaying the Red Dress Elvira and the unpainted Prototype for the Christmas one. If I recall correctly, the Red Dress one now has blood on the hand that is holding the heart and according to the rep will be out around Valentine's day 2015. The Christmas Elvira won't be out till Christmas of 2015 according to the rep, so you have a long way to go for that one.

As a side note, I was the first in line to get my black version of the Tweeterhead statue and the Sideshow PF Elvira in Coffin statue bases signed by non other than the Mistress of the Dark herself, Ms Casandra Peterson. She was super nice and looked amazing. It was the first time I see her in person and it's an experience I'll remember for a very long time to come.

Ah well I have my Holiday Harley for the festivities, guess Elvira will make her debut next year! :rock:rock:rock

She does look great for her age, and I am jealous, I will definitely be hunting down that Elvira PF in the future when I get some funds going. She is too gorgeous to pass up. On a side/on topic note, I would also love to get a Leia PF signed by Carrie Fisher :drool:drool:drool

​Any word on the Sexy Santa? I'm still not ready but would kick my own arse if I missed it.

​Any word on the Sexy Santa? I'm still not ready but would kick my own arse if I missed it.

TH has only mentioned the heart belongs to me one. And they seem a bit busy with their Batman line. I'd expect a while before some info comes up.

Thoughts on comparing the Original Statue to 'Your Heart Belongs 2 Me? I'm thinking of picking one of these up and being able to buy 'Your Heart' without resorting to the secondary Market is slightly more appealing...

Has anyone seen both of these in person that can say? They both look so awesome, it's nuts! :)

Someone has a picture of the one with the red dress on Statue Forum. It looks nice, but the arms are really dark compared to the face.

Big Elvira fan, but don't really care for how the heart belongs version came out. First one is way better. Wound up canceling my order. Will wait for Christmas version, that one is more unique anyway.

Thanks, guys!

Big Elvira fan, but don't really care for how the heart belongs version came out. First one is way better. Wound up canceling my order. Will wait for Christmas version, that one is more unique anyway.

Just wondering how long we'll be waiting. I think it's a statue that you can display at Christmas and Halloween. Then again, all of my statues are always on display so year round it is!

On Facebook?

11659424_929153447146496_4490602391377680473_n.jpg

So much yes. I need both, please. Thanks to the person on Faecbook who took this.

Attachments

• 11659489_10206210294870458_3866340690315115215_n.jpg
    11659489_10206210294870458_3866340690315115215_n.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 157

So gorgeous. Gonna go for this one for sure!

Agreed. I think this is one of those ones you just 'have to have.' I liked the other two. However, with already having the PF black dress version, I didn't feel the need to get a second one. I am sad I didn't get the red dress but the money just wasn't there. This one, though, I need.

Agreed, while I feel itd be unjustified to have 2 red colored Elvira, I just love this one. The base is a beauty, and the outfit is just amazingly sexy. TH just killed it again!

Agreed, while I feel itd be unjustified to have 2 red colored Elvira, I just love this one. The base is a beauty, and the outfit is just amazingly sexy. TH just killed it again!

:D

Let's be sure to update each other when this one goes up. I may forget to check and don't want to miss it.

Tweeterhead are fast becoming my favourite manufacturer of statues by far.

This is a beautiful piece. it'll take pride of place in my living room this Christmas :D

Back