Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

I can't stop coming back and looking at these. It pains me that I probably wont be able to get them.

still plenty of time left to change your mind BG. they are stunning. not sure if i'll be getting there either. still waiting on Lily munster and catwoman.

I can't stop coming back and looking at these. It pains me that I probably wont be able to get them.

I know hunny, I know. I should get her. It's just that my production company is taking all of my money and I have a huge photo shoot to pay for coming up. YAY.

My hats off to you BG for making that big jump in your life. it's a big one and you know I wish you all the best, although i know you'll succeed. the bright side is based on the availability of the other TH statues, i'd say you have a pretty good chance to score them down the road.

I know hunny, I know. I should get her. It's just that my production company is taking all of my money and I have a huge photo shoot to pay for coming up. YAY.

My hats off to you BG for making that big jump in your life. it's a big one and you know I wish you all the best, although i know you'll succeed. the bright side is based on the availability of the other TH statues, i'd say you have a pretty good chance to score them down the road.

You know I love ya! :1-1:

I was going to pass on these, even though I LOVE Elvira, because I think the origina TH piece I got is damn perfect. But these are too good and too original. Anyone have any idea when they will go up for PO?

​Dammit. I am so sad. I want this one but Feb is just too soon for my wallet. :(

I know the feels :(

I am actually more stoked for Elvira Christmas, and if that has an even earlier date, I'm so screwed :lol

We are thinking the same way. That's the one I am waiting on and wont miss. I'll find a way.

Looks very nice! I still need to pick up the first Maquette that came out but I may pick this up. I'm more stoked for the Christmas Version though.

The Xmas version looks awesome! The detail on it is stunning.

And it would be great to have something Elvira out on Christmas that is festive. :D

Absolutely! Here is hoping we see a PO for it shortly. :)

slap-gif-14.gif

I'm not ready.

I have the standard Elvira on my shelf and I absolutely love it. I pre-ordered "Your Heart Belongs to Me" and I'll be definitely picking up the Christmas statue too. I'm very impressed with that Christmas statue; it has wonderful little details outside of the wonderful Elvira sculpt--the chimney, the creepy presents. I'm actually glad Tweeterhead does 1/6, partly because it's easier on my wallet but mostly because I have limited space. Hopefully Tweeterhead has huge success and stays around a long time because they're my favorite statue company and they seem to be doing the best work of any of them.

I know the feels :(

I am actually more stoked for Elvira Christmas, and if that has an even earlier date, I'm so screwed :lol

I was at Comikaze this weekend and Tweeterhead had a booth there displaying the Red Dress Elvira and the unpainted Prototype for the Christmas one. If I recall correctly, the Red Dress one now has blood on the hand that is holding the heart and according to the rep will be out around Valentine's day 2015. The Christmas Elvira won't be out till Christmas of 2015 according to the rep, so you have a long way to go for that one.

As a side note, I was the first in line to get my black version of the Tweeterhead statue and the Sideshow PF Elvira in Coffin statue bases signed by non other than the Mistress of the Dark herself, Ms Casandra Peterson. She was super nice and looked amazing. It was the first time I see her in person and it's an experience I'll remember for a very long time to come.

Back