Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Thanks for the replies, all. I emailed Debbie and got a reply within a couple hours stating that they were in process still. Something about it being a bigger job than anticipated.

Getting a response isn't impossible. Just the response being true...now that's a different story. It's not a one time thing. this is how it's been for me on several occasions with them. It's fine. Nothing I can do but wait and of course, make this my last purchase. Truly no big deal.

Getting a response isn't impossible. Just the response being true...now that's a different story. It's not a one time thing. this is how it's been for me on several occasions with them. It's fine. Nothing I can do but wait and of course, make this my last purchase. Truly no big deal.

You are absolutely right and it's not fine.. I had to send my Robin 66 back because the base was painted completely different than the Batman one.. they were painted in opposite colors... Debbie I'm sure is nice... but the lies went on for 6 months yes 6 months.. the worst customer service .. every 2 weeks for 6 months I got " It's arriving by end of week and we will be shipping it out.... told me it would take 4 weeks at most .. took 26 weeks. Then 2 months before it actually shipped.. I emailed Debbie and gave her my change of address...oh, your all set.. we are so sorry.. no worries it will be sent to your new address.. guess what when they shipped Robin back to me after 6 months they sent it to my old home and I had to drive an hour each way to retrieve it... When I go there they handed my a tiny box.. I opened it and it was just the base.. the rest of the statue was missing... They never put the base back in the main box.. So I had to wait 2 more weeks to get the rest of Robin back... Then I finally but Batman and Robin together.. the newly painted Robin base was 3 shades darker than the Batman base... I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM TWEETERHEAD AGAIN. cancelled all my 66 line...and Munsters. I have to pay someone now to make these bases match after a 6 month wait.. you know what Tweeterhead offered me for all the waiting and aggravation and lies... ZERO! I was told repeatedly .. oh Chad feels so bad... oh Chad knows what's going on.... Chad could give a rats crap.. Chad had my money and Chad didn't care.. never heard from him once.. no sorry or here's a discount or anything... I'm sure I'm not the only person Tweeterhead has scammed or disappointed in their short life...we should start a thread...:) Any other Tweeterhead horror stories..????

Got the hand yesterday. While the paint app around the fingers don't seem to be as rough as those pictured above, they ain't great either.

Geez, Attom44, that is not okay! I am sorry that happened and I believe every word of it. That's what is basically happened with me on the CS front. Lots of excuses. I won't go on their social media and bash them, and even when they sell me more lies via email, I'm still very kind. BUT, they did lose me as a customer after this purchase.

Glad to see you got your hand. I however, am still waiting. I'll let you know when the wait is over.

Geez, Attom44, that is not okay! I am sorry that happened and I believe every word of it. That's what is basically happened with me on the CS front. Lots of excuses. I won't go on their social media and bash them, and even when they sell me more lies via email, I'm still very kind. BUT, they did lose me as a customer after this purchase.

Glad to see you got your hand. I however, am still waiting. I'll let you know when the wait is over.

Thanks Buffy ... the kick in the pants came when they sent me back the Robin statue... My original box had a puncture in it, which I didn't even complain about... the new Robin had a perfect box and when I opened it up the Robin has a grey face without and flesh tone.. they obviously did not send me my Robin back which was perfect except for the base.. so after 26 weeks I got a base back that was now darker than Batman's by 2 shades and when I asked for the Robin statue back they sent me another poor customers bad Robin that came back to them.. as Debbie said " They were going to take care of me". Grant it I have never sent a statue back in almost 15 years..LOL! So now I have to pay to have the base and Robin's face painted.. Trevor did an Amazing job and I love the sculpture work... CHAD and Tweeterhead get an "F" for failure to satisfy a one time customer who was going to get the entire Batman 66 line and Munsters line... and future statues.. ( I do have the Signature Batman EX, Catwoman and Batgirl.. I cancelled Riddler, Classic Batman line, Egghead, Grandpa Munster and 1989 Catwoman) . it really makes me sad..:( My money will now go to Prime 1 Batman line.

Hate to see people treated like that. Welcome to the P1 club.

THANKS... Im always amazed by poor treatment, lies, and disregard for a reasonable customer...:(
Especially when they are trying to get off the ground, you would think they would be bending over backwards for people who want to start collecting their whole line.

This was her/their response from them June 30th.

Hi,
>
> She is still personalizing a bunch. Her people are sending them to us in
> batches and as soon as we get them we are shipping them out. We should
> have the rest by tomorrow and ship them Monday.
>
> Debbie

This was her/their response from them June 30th.

Hi,
>
> She is still personalizing a bunch. Her people are sending them to us in
> batches and as soon as we get them we are shipping them out. We should
> have the rest by tomorrow and ship them Monday.
>
> Debbie

Hey Buffy.. any moment on this yet??? Sorry your also having to deal with "Dunderheads"... Batgirl was my last statue.. too bad because Trevor Grove is awesome!

They responded that they are working as fast as humanly possible.

Me as well but so far...not a peep.

The who eyes, brows and fringe area needs working on imo. More info next month, price listed at $249.99

SDCC-2016-Tweeterhead-020.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tweeterhead-023.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tweeterhead-024.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tweeterhead-021.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tweeterhead-022.jpg

I emailed them and told them I would like a refund. I think if they don't comply, I will need to report them to the BBB. I have never done that before and I hate it but they aren't giving me any answers and I think it's awfully poor business. They just keep saying the same thing "we don't have them yet."

Last edited:

So besides Tweeterhead customer service and some slop on the naughty list hand. How did the christmas elvira piece turn out? Also that new elvira above looks killer and from an awesome scene in the mistress of the dark movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So besides Tweeterhead customer service and some slop on the naughty list hand. How did the christmas elvira piece turn out? Also that new elvira above looks killer and from an awesome scene in the mistress of the dark movie.

I think it is amazing ...very pleased with it. :yess:

20160713_001928.jpg~original

24052016750%20copy.jpg~original

24052016773.jpg~original

:)

Yep looks good!

It is amazing, if you're lucky enough to actually get yours completed. Still here, still waiting, NO hand...

Back