Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DnfU_l4VsAA7a0S.jpg

I'm gonna be awkward and say I'd love to see the black and grey with the yellow oval logo. :lol

Black and grey looks great. I’ll be picking this one up for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be awkward and say I'd love to see the black and grey with the yellow oval logo. :lol

That would be AWESOME. It would be a rare treat and look great. I've seen John Byrne and George Perez pencil him exactly like that and he looks fantastic.

That would be AWESOME. It would be a rare treat and look great. I've seen John Byrne and George Perez pencil him exactly like that and he looks fantastic.

Yes that is the version I'd really love. It seems most grey/blue statues have the yellow oval but grey/black versions never do. Now I'm not sure which of these to go for. :dunno The logo I prefer or the colour.

Yes that is the version I'd really love. It seems most grey/blue statues have the yellow oval but grey/black versions never do. Now I'm not sure which of these to go for. :dunno The logo I prefer or the colour.

I'm with you 100%. The only time we get the yellow oval bat emblem is when we get a blue and grey Bats. I was hoping for a black repaint of the blue statue. I'd take the yellow oval and the capsule utility belt with a black and grey costume. That'd be a unique looking piece because we don't see that combination very often. Since that isn't being offered, I'll pull the trigger on the black and grey Bats Tweeter is offering. I just don't like any blue on my Batman.

I am tempted to get both, even though I already have the blue and yellow oval exclusive batman ordered. I really do like the black and grey one as well. Robin looks great with the old school Batman and are right out of Neal Adams comics. The exclusive base is why I may get Robin.

Also, not sure if anyone else saw but they said there will be a BATGIRL coming too that will also go on the exclusive base!

I am tempted to get both, even though I already have the blue and yellow oval exclusive batman ordered. I really do like the black and grey one as well. Robin looks great with the old school Batman and are right out of Neal Adams comics. The exclusive base is why I may get Robin.

Also, not sure if anyone else saw but they said there will be a BATGIRL coming too that will also go on the exclusive base!

Same here...I might pull the trigger on the black/white Batman and Robin as well. Can't say I'm really into the Robin, but I like how they look together too! I'm interested to see Batgirl and the future releases...you can't really beat these for the price. My joker piece is really nice!

Same here...I might pull the trigger on the black/white Batman and Robin as well. Can't say I'm really into the Robin, but I like how they look together too! I'm interested to see Batgirl and the future releases...you can't really beat these for the price. My joker piece is really nice!

Robin will be a bit of a cheat for me, because I'll give it to my Brother but keep the exclusive base since he won't buy any of the others LOL. I will say not sure I can do the exclusive black / grey bats though, as I already have the exclusive blue with the yellow oval on pre-order.

I assume based on the styles the Batgirl will be the blue with yellow gloves version, which is awesome!
Batgirl.jpg

Robin will be a bit of a cheat for me, because I'll give it to my Brother but keep the exclusive base since he won't buy any of the others LOL. I will say not sure I can do the exclusive black / grey bats though, as I already have the exclusive blue with the yellow oval on pre-order.

I assume based on the styles the Batgirl will be the blue with yellow gloves version, which is awesome!
View attachment 428000

Maybe a variant.

Back