Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright its december, time for batman! Gonna be tough cause the new prime 1 52 batman looks incredible.

If they delay reveal till Feb I'm done lol. How can Prime1 have multiple painted batman prototypes from 1-2 years out yet we can't even see an unpainted proto of a 1/6 Batman.

If they delay reveal till Feb I'm done lol. How can Prime1 have multiple painted batman prototypes from 1-2 years out yet we can't even see an unpainted proto of a 1/6 Batman.

Because Prime 1 makes nothing but Batmans and Tweeterhead is actually focusing on other characters in the DC universe? :dunno

Because Prime 1 makes nothing but Batmans and Tweeterhead is actually focusing on other characters in the DC universe? :dunno

I understand what you're saying but being able to show painted 1/4 prototypes of statues not releasing 1-2 years from now and still can't get a reveal of ONE 1/6 statue just seems insane. But hey it's December so let's see.

I understand what you're saying but being able to show painted 1/4 prototypes of statues not releasing 1-2 years from now and still can't get a reveal of ONE 1/6 statue just seems insane. But hey it's December so let's see.

True, although Prime 1 shows tons of prototypes and some never see the light of day. I think the biggest difference is Tweeterhead is only two people so things won’t run like bigger companies.

Chad is always optimistic as to reveals of protos. The reality of trying to manage everything often times trumps the deadlines. We will see Bats soon.

Tough to compare P1 to Tweeterhead. The scale is just completely different. I can admire P1's statues from afar, cause I ain't got room for 1:3 scale statues.

. . . I ain't got room for 1:3 scale statues.

04a69f309740606e03ebea3eac355cf761de1d94566ff2cbf244dc9ac8ff6ed0.jpg

Chad is always optimistic as to reveals of protos. The reality of trying to manage everything often times trumps the deadlines. We will see Bats soon.

Tough to compare P1 to Tweeterhead. The scale is just completely different. I can admire P1's statues from afar, cause I ain't got room for 1:3 scale statues.

So will we still 100% see it this month?

Okay, so we should be seeing a sneak later this month. Just Chad and Debbie trying to do shipping tasks now. Batman looks killah though. You will not be disappointed.

Is there a significant differences between the two Batman's?

Once I see what Tweeter has in store for Batman, I'll know if I'll be picking up more of these DC pieces. The only piece I know I'll buy regardless is the classic Perez Deathstroke if it looks good. I need a proper Perez Deathstroke in my collection.

Okay, so we should be seeing a sneak later this month. Just Chad and Debbie trying to do shipping tasks now. Batman looks killah though. You will not be disappointed.

1hopefully not another delay in reveal, need to see how well go with joker. Plus prime1 new 52 batman looks killer, hopefully you guys knock it out of the park. Still thinks it's nuts how long it's taking just for a sneak peek at that.

1hopefully not another delay in reveal, need to see how well go with joker. Plus prime1 new 52 batman looks killer, hopefully you guys knock it out of the park. Still thinks it's nuts how long it's taking just for a sneak peek at that.

You think waiting a bit for a reveal is nuts when the market is already flooded with Batman options? Try being a Flash fan! :p

Back