Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's not a general Super Powers line so I'm just going to put this here for those of you not on Facebook:

26447840889_9a01a95a51_b.jpg

I wonder how many bases their making for Kandor. I know they said they weren't making very many of them since demand wasn't high.

Sorry this thread got a little stagnant. Chad was dealing with the fires out in CA and recently a batch of statues came in that needed to be labeled and shipped out. Will be getting to the questions asked through post 54 hopefully this week

Sorry this thread got a little stagnant. Chad was dealing with the fires out in CA and recently a batch of statues came in that needed to be labeled and shipped out. Will be getting to the questions asked through post 54 hopefully this week

You're all good man, safety and health first. With that said I can't freaking wait till December for Batman reveal. The fact they specifically mention how good he looks with Joker makes it all the more exciting. Didn't you say awhile back that there would be a blue grey and also black grey from day one for people to choose?

You're all good man, safety and health first. With that said I can't freaking wait till December for Batman reveal. The fact they specifically mention how good he looks with Joker makes it all the more exciting. Didn't you say awhile back that there would be a blue grey and also black grey from day one for people to choose?

That is still my understanding yes. From Chad's response I think they will have different poses too. Will be interesting

Wow different poses too? That could get tricky come purchasing time.

Here were the Q and A's"

Q. Will black and blue version be just repaints or will there be some differences?
A. Differences for sure!

Q. Will there be an option to purchase both versions as a bundle at discounted price?
A. Yes.

Q. Is the September Batman preview still on schedule?
A. Not September, November and Pre-Sale in December. We’re planning something special for our December Batman release!!

Take from that what you will. Cheerio.

Can you ask for a Update on Harley? :pray:

- Shipping still next month?
- Maybe a Picture of production like they did with the Batgirl on Instagram

Also maybe ask how long we have till PO ends on Joker.

Can you ask for a Update on Harley? :pray:

- Shipping still next month?
- Maybe a Picture of production like they did with the Batgirl on Instagram

Also maybe ask how long we have till PO ends on Joker.

Well Joker has an ES announced. 500 ex and 1500 reg. So you can order till he is sold out.

Any word on when Batman will be revealed? Waiting to see him before I pull the trigger on Joker... if they look killer together I will definitely be a happy camper but I don't really collect villains so I'm not sure if I'd get Joker on his own.

Any word on when Batman will be revealed? Waiting to see him before I pull the trigger on Joker... if they look killer together I will definitely be a happy camper but I don't really collect villains so I'm not sure if I'd get Joker on his own.

I'm in the same boat about the statues even though it's the best Joker statue I've ever seen.

See the second paragraph from the bottom on post #61 from 10 days ago. That's the last news we got.

Been quiet in here. Chad's a bit preoccupied with shipping stuff out. But we should be getting at least a sneak of ole batsy soon from what he said.

Been quiet in here. Chad's a bit preoccupied with shipping stuff out. But we should be getting at least a sneak of ole batsy soon from what he said.

I only have one more payment left on Joker, Bats is gonna be my companion piece. Is he gonna show both versions up front?

Back