Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they are leaning towards doing both color schemes for Batman at the same time. Would hate to wait for a variant to get the black version. Hopefully the reveal is still this month.

Hi All, sorry it's taken a bit to respond to these. Chad has been very busy. Please keep the questions coming. In responding to questions on SF it was mentioned that the Batman variant will have differences as opposed to just repaints, with preview in November and pre-sale in December. As well as the following:

"Things have changed a little bit…WW in September (with swap out retro “eagle” torso, Superman in Oct, Steppenwolf and Martian Manhunter in Dec and Batman and a special release in Dec."

Hope they have an unmasked head option for Deathstroke.
I’m pretty sure we will!

Is Barbara Eden as "Jeannie" in the works? If so, estimated time frame please!
Honestly, it’s on the wish list…but not being made at the moment.

Will they allow us to customize our delivery in the future when they ship from UPS? Things like schedule delivery day or delivery to a UPS access point and send us a tracking email when it ships. The only option I had for the bottle Kandor was pick up at the UPS hub.

Will they allow us to customize our delivery in the future when they ship from UPS? Things like schedule delivery day or delivery to a UPS access point and send us a tracking email when it ships. The only option I had for the bottle Kandor was pick up at the UPS hub.

Hi BurningRage, you may want to send an email to [email protected], I personally have not had that issue with UPS shipments from tweeterhead.

If Chad could give us his best guesstimate on when we'll be able to see or PO Deathstroke, that'd be great. Deathstroke is my most anticipated piece by Tweeterhead.

I'm glad they are leaning towards doing both color schemes for Batman at the same time. Would hate to wait for a variant to get the black version. Hopefully the reveal is still this month.

Same here. It's black and grey or bust for me personally. Don't like Bats in light blue and grey. However, it's nice to know if you are a fan of either color combination, you'll be taken care of.

Glad to hear Superman is moved up. I have a hundred ten bucks in SS rewards points ready to go on this.

Hi All,
Here are the answers to questions through post # 52. As always Chad loves hearing from you, so keep the questions coming.

I’ll look into it, pick up ONLY? That’s odd…I’ll look into this!!

If Chad could give us his best guesstimate on when we'll be able to see or PO Deathstroke, that'd be great. Deathstroke is my most anticipated piece by Tweeterhead.
2018 for sure!

Do they have plans for all the different lantern corps?
I’d LOVE to get to a lot of them, but honestly…probably not more than one-three next year.

Also throwing this in we should be seeing a Catwoman sneak peak before the end of the year.

Hi grphyx1 and Chad,
Two years ago, Chad presented a Mars Attacks! unpainted maquette at SDCC. Is it still in the plan? Or has it been canceled? I would love to see this one produced by Tweeterhead! Thanks!

Same here. It's black and grey or bust for me personally. Don't like Bats in light blue and grey. However, it's nice to know if you are a fan of either color combination, you'll be taken care of.

What do you mean you don't like Batman in his blue and grey?? What are you- some kind of joker??

Back