Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jose Garcia-Lopez is the best Wonder Woman artist ever and his artwork is seen on thousands of licensed Wonder Woman merchandise but we have yet to get an action figure or a statue (art of war statue doesn't count) based on his version of the classic Wonder Woman. Is there any chance we'll get a Garcia-Lopez Classic Wonder Woman statue?

d7f05c1da56d90fa9f208f5ca12c7912--wonder-woman-comic-wonder-woman-art.jpg

Jose Garcia-Lopez is the best Wonder Woman artist ever and his artwork is seen on thousands of licensed Wonder Woman merchandise but we have yet to get an action figure or a statue (art of war statue doesn't count) based on his version of the classic Wonder Woman. Is there any chance we'll get a Garcia-Lopez Classic Wonder Woman statue?

View attachment 362103

Garcia Lopez designed the wonder woman maquette

"Jose Garcia Lopez (Who designed our Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Joker and Robot Brainiac Maquettes),"

comic version
20139622_1509029195825582_5286333310357988221_n.jpg

Based on this pose, I'm a little surprised only the Exclusive would have the Bullet Blast Cuffs. The pose warrants it and frankly, the arms look a little awkward without them (especially the left arm). Still a very nice looking statue though.

I stress that I am not an employee of Tweeterhead. I am helping Chad out with the Q&A on the forums. Please keep all the questions coming as he does appreciate all the collectors and their input. These are responses through post #15.

Will the upcoming Batman be in his bright blue costume or his black one? If blue, will a black variant be offered? If not, will we see a Bats in his black and grey comic costume? Thanks for starting this thread. Tweeterhead has a lot of cool merch coming. I'm sure there'll be quite a few questions.
Both versions will be available, more than likely the Blue version will be our exclusive!

do you guys consider making "Batman & Robin"'s Batgirl as 1/6 scale statue?
Sorry, they’re not on the table right now.

Any plans for Christopher Reeve Superman, and maybe (long shot) a Terence Stamp Zod? :pray:
Would love to, but no! Sorry

1.) Newmar Catwoman got another variant release. Will this also be an option for other popular characters such as Romero Joker or Returns Catwoman?

2.) Trevor Groove is a fantastic sculptor. Many know he did some fantastic custom sculpts before. One of his best sculpts (imo) is Marty Mcfly. With such a big talent in your team are there any chances for other licences such as BTTF?
1. No, sorry…The JN Catwoman variant was created for all the folks who missed out when we were pretty much off the collector map. A lot of folks had written that they would love to get the whole line but without the chance of getting CW they weren’t interested. The Catwoman will be the only 66 variant we do.

2. Trevor is FANTASTIC! A good friend and brilliant sculptor. No BTTF at the moment…we have him busy on some other stuff.

When will the 1/6 Superman statue be available for pre order?
Pre-Order in November. We’re making some changes to him that are taking longer than expected!

Is a classic Perez Deathstoke in the plans?
YES

What are the ES on this line? Open? If closed when will they be announced?
At the moment, besides Harley, all orders are open. We will be announcing numbers soon, but just don’t want to say something that’s not correct.

I thought you'd like that. And some other bat villains. Clayface, tweedle dum/dee. He's also pushing for a mothman

That's amazing. Tweeterhead really does have a great opportunity to be the Bowen of DC if they keep this up.

Glad we're getting classic Deathstroke.
Me too! my 1:10 scale Iron Studio is a nice placeholder.

That's amazing. Tweeterhead really does have a great opportunity to be the Bowen of DC if they keep this up.
DC Fans are gonna get what they've always wanted. Fingers crossed I'll get to see some of my wishlist before I kick the bucket.
Chad mentioned an update on Steppenwolf this Friday.

Back