Statue Tweeterhead: Second Facebook Live Video February 19, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get to attend, how did it go? I watched it later on youtube but had to skip ahead here and there. Good of Tweeterhead to put a poll up for what people would want as an SDCC exclusive.

I didn't get to attend, how did it go? I watched it later on youtube but had to skip ahead here and there. Good of Tweeterhead to put a poll up for what people would want as an SDCC exclusive.

It went a whole lot smoother than the first one. Setup was a lot less distracting. Bats won't get shown until batman day in May. and Donna Troy will be $225.

I thought it was interesting that Chad mentioned that they'd began shipping Harley on Friday and would finish up getting her out today. Debbie told me a few weeks ago that they'd be emailing shipping notifications for this piece. Has anyone received one?

I thought it was interesting that Chad mentioned that they'd began shipping Harley on Friday and would finish up getting her out today. Debbie told me a few weeks ago that they'd be emailing shipping notifications for this piece. Has anyone received one?

No. I also haven't received a notification from my UPS account that I have a package coming (which is how I knew the last thing I ordered from TH was coming). I'll let you know if I get one before the day is up.

Back