Statue Tweeterhead: Second Facebook Live Video February 19, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead: First Facebook Live Video - Freaks Forum

you should contact debbie or chad. [email protected] [email protected]

Done, thanks for that! Keep up the good work gryphx1! The first attempt may have had some IT glitches but don't get discouraged! I appreciated seeing the pics and would watch when it's working. :)

Where are you located? It's always been $13-15 for me.
Canada. I didn't see an option to change anything so it may be the only option for international shipping? We'll see what they say!

Second Live FB video 12 p.m. PST, 3 p.m. EST. February 19, 2018.

1. Our next LIVE VIDEO will be this coming Monday, Feb 19th at 12:00 PM PST. Please ask your questions in the comments section or the day of. We plan on focusing on Donna Troy, Our Exclusive Donna Troy item and Wonder Woman Season One. AND we’re recording in an area that should not have any video drops! HA!

2. This Thursday, we’re meeting up with the director of IT to review our Pennywise Maquette. It’s looking fantastic and with his notes, should be even better. Look a video about this meeting soon.

3. Harley is here! We will begin shipping this week. Remember the exclusive Harley includes your $15 Proof of Purchase.

4. Elvira is close to being here. I should have a firm date this week and will pass it on, but it won’t be long now.

5. After Chinese New Year is over and our contacts are back to work, we will have Updates on Mr M, Kandor Base, Supergirl, Joker and Bud and Lou

6. Donna Troy, the first in our line of Teen Titans Maquettes will be shown this Thursday. Pre-Sale is next Tuesday and she is looking AMAZING.

7. Upcoming things to look forward to including 66 Penguin, Super Powers Catwoman and Wonder Woman Season One are all coming soon. We’ve got a few Super Special Surprises in store for your Catwoman fans!!

Oh, and on our video next Monday, we need to discuss what the SDCC exclusive should be this year! I have a few ideas but want to make something you guys will want!!

Super Powers Catwoman

This is what I want to see most! I have two premium format Catwoman statues from SS but missed out on earlier ones (the versions I have are modern and Batman Returns). I missed out on the more Jim Balent type costume. So a good SuperPowers version would be great to add to that. Excited to see what the surprise will be!

This is what I want to see most! I have two premium format Catwoman statues from SS but missed out on earlier ones (the versions I have are modern and Batman Returns). I missed out on the more Jim Balent type costume. So a good SuperPowers version would be great to add to that. Excited to see what the surprise will be!

They are working on a Jim Balent Catwoman.

The first catwoman will be classic purple dress with a split so high you could almost see her kitty.

Posted by Chad:

"Hi,

OK, going to try this again! HA! The good news is it can't be worse than the first video!

This video is going to focus on Donna Troy, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Season one and the Super Powers "Bullet Blasts"

Looking forward to getting your questions!!

THANKS
C"

My only ongoing question is if sales are good enough for the line to keep going because I want this line to last a long time! :p

Otherwise, I just like to be surprised by new character announcements.

pretty pathetic that batman hasn't been shown STIL. easy money saved, I'm out on this line

nobody gives a **** about donna troy :lol

pretty pathetic that batman hasn't been shown STIL. easy money saved, I'm out on this line

There's a million Batman statues out there, we don't need another one.

DC has all these amazing characters that they're pushing to the side and ignoring just because they're not called Batman. The fact that Tweeterhead is actually taking the time and money to make collectibles of these kinds of characters is fantastic and proves that there's a demand for them.

There's a million Batman statues out there, we don't need another one.

DC has all these amazing characters that they're pushing to the side and ignoring just because they're not called Batman. The fact that Tweeterhead is actually taking the time and money to make collectibles of these kinds of characters is fantastic and proves that there's a demand for them.

Couldn’t agree more. The reason I’m so excited for this line is that they are actually making characters besides Batman. There’s a vast DC universe outside of Gotham.

Last edited:
Yeah...but....doing a high volume sales character like Batman, plus its' inevitable variants....allows for small companies like TW to do more modest runs of other characters. So there is intrinsic value to showing the big guns like Superman, WW & Batman to push the line. Superman in particular is getting a lot of positive feedback & will do very well for TW. It's important they do an equally impressive Batman to compliment it...especially since it will be a year long wait.

There’s plenty of people that would like a New Teen Titans display.

no there isnt.

thats where people on this forum get confused. this forum is a very small percentage and the minority. just because some people will chime in about it on here, that represents a very, very small percentage.

also batman is like the gateway drug if you will. it would be smart to reveal him early since people are on the fence with this line until hes shown. why buy a joker and harley if the batman is ****. more than anything tweeterhead has dropped the ball and already lost money by the months and months of delays, not very smart.

You do realize that you don't have to collect every single statue a company makes? The nice thing about what Tweeterhead is trying to do is to mix it up with the big names and the other wealth of DC characters that somehow seem to get overlooked but have been in the pop culture universe for a long time. Some fans did want a decent Donna Troy. And there's nothing pathetic about not showing batman. You don't know the reason it wasn't shown (and yes it was done). He had to go back to the drawing board.

no there isnt.

thats where people on this forum get confused. this forum is a very small percentage and the minority. just because some people will chime in about it on here, that represents a very, very small percentage.

also batman is like the gateway drug if you will. it would be smart to reveal him early since people are on the fence with this line until hes shown. why buy a joker and harley if the batman is ****. more than anything tweeterhead has dropped the ball and already lost money by the months and months of delays, not very smart.
And you just said it. This forum is a very small percentage of the minority. Are you saying then that every batman statue that you buy from a company, you also buy the corresponding Joker and Harley?

Back