Tweeterhead Adam West BATMAN MAQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got it...love it,love the signed card, love the paint apps, love the fact that batman and batcomputer could be a stand alone piece if you want, love the magnetic batcomputer sign that will fit nicely in its right spot when Robin comes ...wonderful piece...nice low edition too of 160....cant beat it:yess:

Well put!! I agree, it's a great piece

"Thank you for your email and your patience. Unfortunately, I don’t believe I have a replacement for your Batman that would be a significant improvement. Please know that all these pieces are hand-painted and hand-crafted, and because of this any replacement body we could provide you would be similar to your current piece."

The reason I buy a thing like this through Sideshow is so that i've got a safety net if I get a bad piece. So much for that…

I guess I'm returning it then! Anybody know anywhere else that it's still available to buy?

I'm so sorry to hear that, it's not fair. Sometimes Tweeterhead has some left over after they ship...you have to keep a close watch on their Facebook page but they will let you know if it's available and you can email them or send them a message. In fact, it wouldn't be a bad idea to email them now and tell them to let you know if one becomes available. They just posted Elvira and Nevermore pieces that are available but you have to jump on it quick.

Hope you get one!

I sent an email out on Friday .... hopefully I will hear something back soon.

Chad took care of my Batman seam issue.
He sent out a replacement statue on Monday and it arrived today .... looks awesome!

Chad got back to me, thanks! Now to see how long it takes for resolution. They must be very busy so that's a good thing. Thanks for your help! :)

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Received my statue yesterday and am very happy with how it turned out. Unfortunately after going through all of the packaging several, several times, the Adam West autographed card was no where to be found. I've reached out to their website, so hopefully this will be resolved soon. Lookin' forward to completing it with Robin!

Received the Adam Sig card a few weeks ago. Tweeterhead is good at getting back to you in a reasonable amount of time. Love, love, love this piece. Just anxious for Robin to finish it off.

Why is it that there are absolutely no video reviews on this statue? It seems so awesome and very much underrated. Can someone point me in the direction for any reviews for the 66 statues I found a short one for Catwoman on YouTube.

I just bought this Adam West maquette and it is a very nice piece. This is a very heavy statue and completely flawless. I didn't need to buy the 1 with his signed card, cause I already had his autographed picture that I went to a show that he signed for me. I gotta get Robin to complete the set. Anybody thinking of getting these, do it cause you won't be disappointed.

Really like this companies products. Very well done compared to the proto they show and great customer service

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
I just opened up my Tweeterhead Batgirl and it is awesome. I'm seriously considering getting Batman and Robin now. My only issue is since all the Batman '66 licensed stuff started appearing I think I've spent well over a grand on product from a tv show I liked but wasn't crazy about; Kenner Batmobile, Kenner figures, Mondo print, Hot Toys Batman, Tweeterhead Catwoman and Batgirl, Neca 1/4 Batman, Diamond Select Banks. I won't do the 1/4 Sideshow figures. They are very cool but too pricey. I need to reign it in with all this '66 stuff.

If all one gets are the tweeterhead pieces and nothing else...its all good...only other piece needed(if its done) would be a 1/6 HT batmobile

I've been working on my 1966 collection. Just got Batgirl (weighs a ton). Waiting for the Joker. Trying to fight off the temptation to get Egghead...really only have one more spot open.
Batcomputer didn't fit on the shelf I had planned so I put it with the HT Batman & Robin. Really liking what Tweeterhead is doing.
b_r_bg.jpg
r_cw.jpg
rack 1.jpg
b_r_bc.jpg

Back