Tweeterhead Adam West BATMAN MAQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Batman '66 Tweeterhead Maquette Diorama

https://tweeterhead.com/product/batman-maquette-diorama

Batman “Signature Series” Maquette

$299.99

You can get it from Sideshow or other retailers for less, but without the signature.

Batman “Signature Series” Maquette
1/6th Scale, 12.5 inches tall
Available Dec. 2014

Extremely Limited Production
Includes a Hand Numbered Backstamp (edition size TBD)
Includes a Special Certificate Autographed by Mr Adam West
Batman comes with ½ of the Batcomputer (Robin will include the second half)

Sculpted by: Trevor Grove
Paint Master: David Fisher
Concept Art: Joe Allard/Design Devil

bm41.jpg

----
bm11.jpg

Last edited:
That promo image is so overly Photoshopped, it's impossible to truly ascertain how good/bad the likeness is.

I'll order one through Diamond, regardless.

That promo image is so overly Photoshopped, it's impossible to truly ascertain how good/bad the likeness is.

I'll order one through Diamond, regardless.

I think he looks great. Still bothers me when I see the Hot Toys 66 Batman and his sticker emblem is peeling off his shirt. Cheaply done for a 200 dollar fig. The HT 66 Batman and Robin do look fantastic as well though.

I will get this. Robin too. One of last chances to get something with AW autograph, considering his age...

Not too sure about this to be honest. The Newmar catwoman sculpt is pure art and I have the HT 1966 batman and the likeness is uncanny...not so sure about this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like a girl. HT Adam West is still best. Better to have Julie Newmar statue with HT Batman and Robin.

Strange my order says signature series from where I ordered? Hope it's not a error or their part

Looks good, but I still think HT's '66 Batman has better likeness to Adam West. I don't know why but I see Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) under the cowl first, Adam West only second, each time I stare at the face of this maquette.

Ordered Catwoman with Julie Newmar autograph, but not feeling this one since I have Hot Toys 1966 Bats. If they did not make him, I would preorder. Will wait and see how catwoman turns out in hand and then make my decision. Leaning more to yes, but at $300.00 plus shipping, will wait a bit first. SSC's has a lot of my cash tied up in flex pays at the moment.

Hot Toys nailed Adam West's likeness but I wasn't digging the body proportions, I think the shoulders are too broad. This statue has better proportions.

Trevor Grove is the best Harrison Ford sculptor but was ruined by bad production painting -- but I'm sure under all that paint he got West right. I'm wondering if the paint master for this maquette, David Fisher, is the same guy I've been reading back in the 90's. Before I got into 12" action figures, I was a scale modeler of (among other things) 1:6 garage vinyl and resin figure model kits and I learned painting tips from articles about Fisher. Anyway, I'm happy he's still active with 1:6.

Hot Toys nailed Adam West's likeness but I wasn't digging the body proportions, I think the shoulders are too broad. This statue has better proportions.

Yeah this actually looks like a real person dressed up in a suit. But the head sculpt (although good) is not dead on like Hot Toys one.

Trevor Grove is the best Harrison Ford sculptor but was ruined by bad production painting -- but I'm sure under all that paint he got West right. I'm wondering if the paint master for this maquette, David Fisher, is the same guy I've been reading back in the 90's. Before I got into 12" action figures, I was a scale modeler of (among other things) 1:6 garage vinyl and resin figure model kits and I learned painting tips from articles about Fisher. Anyway, I'm happy he's still active with 1:6.

Hmm even with bad applications I can still see ford in all of his sculpts, I doubt a better paint application could improve this much more, just like I don't think a better paint application could make the MOS PF sculpt look as good as Hot Toys sculpt. It would obviously make it look better though. Like what areas do you think could be improved on this sculpt if it was repainted? :huh

Last edited:
Back