Tweeterhead Adam West BATMAN MAQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick pictures...

Bats%2002.jpg

Bats%2001.jpg

Bats%2006.jpg

Bats%2005.jpg

Bats%2004.jpg

Bats%2003.jpg

Looks good based off the quick pictures. Looking forward to more.

Just opened mine...will snap pics tomorrow, it's been a long day. Just quickly for those of you who have this in hand, are Adam's feet totally flush with the base? Mine is leaning very slightly to the right (very slightly). Just wondering if anyone else sees this. It's weird though because his right heel is flush with the base but the other part of the foot looks slightly elevated. I'm not worried about it.

This is another fantastic piece, this really is going to be my favorite statue line, so happy!!!

Mine arrived today #122/160.. looks great placed him in the case with The Nemar signed Catwoman... bring on Robin.. :)

The statue I have doesn't have any paint problems. However, the right arm seam looks wrong to me.

Here is a pic of my arm seam, I would probably email them. It shouldn't be that pronounced.

5.JPG

I'm really overall so happy with this statue, another great one from Tweeterhead. I was really happy they went with some sort of decal for the chest symbol, that would have been hard to paint just right. Can't wait for the others...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Received my statue yesterday and am very happy with how it turned out. Unfortunately after going through all of the packaging several, several times, the Adam West autographed card was no where to be found. I've reached out to their website, so hopefully this will be resolved soon. Lookin' forward to completing it with Robin!

Just got it...love it,love the signed card, love the paint apps, love the fact that batman and batcomputer could be a stand alone piece if you want, love the magnetic batcomputer sign that will fit nicely in its right spot when Robin comes ...wonderful piece...nice low edition too of 160....cant beat it:yess:

This would be acceptable if it were a garage kit I'd bought on ebay, but not on a statue at this price point …unfortunately Sideshow won't replace, will only refund… :-(

DSC_0425.JPGDSC_0426.JPG

"Thank you for your email and your patience. Unfortunately, I don’t believe I have a replacement for your Batman that would be a significant improvement. Please know that all these pieces are hand-painted and hand-crafted, and because of this any replacement body we could provide you would be similar to your current piece."

The reason I buy a thing like this through Sideshow is so that i've got a safety net if I get a bad piece. So much for that…

I guess I'm returning it then! Anybody know anywhere else that it's still available to buy?

Back