Statue Tweeterhead Classic BATMAN Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he said they were doing all 5 that he’d promised( not necessarily all of them next year).

You are confusing the 'Classics' line with the '66' line. They are two separate things.

The 2 (catwoman/riddler) are about the 'Classics' line.

The 5 are about the '66' line.

Just to put a visual on it to clear up any confusion:
th1.jpg

The Classic D. Sprang on top and of course the 1966 TV show on the bottom. The classic line is highly under-appreciated and has some of TH's best paint apps. I'd really like a DS Riddler to finish off the classics.

That black cowl Batman’s mouth expression makes him look like he’s just witnessed something terrible.

The **** Sprang Joker looks amazing.
I’d love for them to do his first Detective Comics Appearance.
batmans_first_appearance_vintage_poster-r07b2e4060520416f8015c640226cc24d_vevj5_8byvr_540.jpg

Followed by some more 1989 and 1992 movie version (Batman and Vicky, battle damaged cathedral Batman, Flugelheim Joker, Alfred with Armory).

Followed by some more 1989 and 1992 movie version (Batman and Vicky, battle damaged cathedral Batman, Flugelheim Joker, Alfred with Armory).

I asked them last year via mail whether there's a chance for 89/92 Batman statues and they said yes and that they would love to do it. Now I'm not on facebook, but it would be good if those who are show interest again and again

Back