Tweeterhead 1966 Batman statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was hesitant at first...I didn't jump at the Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman. But once I saw the final product, I snagged one, and was very glad I did. Now they are shipping the Batman, with Robin hot on his heels. Check out my look at their 1966 Batman statue and diorama base here:

Review and photos of 1966 Batman Adam West statue by Tweeterhead

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading!

Michael

I think you were dead on in your review when you stated "The autographed version isn't cheap, but I suspect that getting the autograph with the statue will pay off in the long run."

I think you were dead on in your review when you stated "The autographed version isn't cheap, but I suspect that getting the autograph with the statue will pay off in the long run."

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my wife - I'm always right.

Nope, she doesn't buy it either.

LOL you may not always be right but you were on this one. The autographed edition is limited to 300 pieces. I still cant believe Adam passed away I just watched his documentary on netflix and he looked like he was in great shape. We lost an amazing man.

Back