True Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointed that it won't be on tomorrow. :monkey2
In the meantime:

24zx6cg.jpg

Wow. I had a feeling those cops are questioning Marty because he is the main suspect. I always felt they were questioning Cohle like he was a consultant. Something ain't right with Marty.

Wow. I had a feeling those cops are questioning Marty because he is the main suspect. I always felt they were questioning Cohle like he was a consultant. Something ain't right with Marty.

I was wondering if his (Marty's) daughter was molested? Look at the drawings she got in trouble for. The man is nude and the females all have panties on...Could they be children?

this really is a dark, but very intriguing series. Matt has been great for sure. Woody has been alright. Watched all 3 episodes since the Super Bowl is a dud. These episodes should prolly be watched more than once to catch some of the small things going on in each episode.

It's brutal because of the way both detectives set-up the gun battle in their respective interviews, and then that incredible closing scene. It was a kinda painful moment when me and my wife realized it'd be another two weeks until we saw it play out on screen.

Since True Detective isn't on tonight I watched these. They are interesting and somewhat insightful.

Inside episode1

Inside episode2

Inside episode3

On the website there used to be snippets of "all" the episodes, but I can't find them anymore.
Maybe they are on the desktop site, but no longer on mobile. :huh :monkey2

Back