Tron 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, that's a good question, what was it that Sam downloaded onto that thing? I think it was there to make people think it was Quorra before they revealed that Quorra actually came out of the grid as a person. But I can't think of what he would have actually downloaded.

Over at www.tron-sector.com, they are reporting that some kind of teaser trailer for Tron 3 will be on the DVD and Blu-Ray release of Tron:Legacy and that a sequel has indeed been green lit. I'm not sure who their source is for this though.

Watched for the second time today, on imax. Love that film. I'd agree, there just wasn't enough Tron in it and his redemption seemed rushed and shoe horned in. His suit DOES change from orange to white but it doesn't fade out. I'd say because we dont know he's dead coupled with the fact the film is called 'Tron' would be a good indicator that'll he'll be in the threequel AND i reckon have a more prominent part.
I also don't think for a second the dude won't be back. The film didn't have that passing the torch feel and besides, its pretty obvious Flynn's conscience has been backed up on his kid's necklace :)

everything they did was designed to have lots of possibilties for them to write a story from if they get another one. What's on the chip... his dad? the grid? something 'to change the world' with? Clu?

They could write anything

Also the same with Tron himself.... he changed back to 'fighting for the users" then sank down in the water.... now we didnt see him die... so obviously they could bring him back if they wanted to

I just hope we get another film, I loved Legacy. I've never seen a film with such a perfect melding of images and music before.

Hell's yeah!!
Some "official" confirmation... spoilers ahead!!

Click on the link for a couple of pics!! :rock!!!
:yess:

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/48194

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hell's yeah!!
Some "official" confirmation... spoilers ahead!!

Click on the link for a couple of pics!! :rock!!!
:yess:

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/48194

Spoiler Spoiler:
LOL
Kickass
I knew it! So do you hope Daft Punk does the score for this one to?

Back