Tron 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember the Alan scene...

I do remember two scenes, one where they show Flynn, Tron, Clu walking in the newly created grid and then the one where Clu attacks Flynn and Tron protects him.

If they use Tron in the next film, I think it will be a lot easier than what it was for Clu. They won't need to do flashback scenes of Alan Bradley for 1 and they probably don't need to do so many close ups of Tron as they did of Clu.

it was right after Flynn disappeared and he was taking Sam into the car

ok! I think I better see it again just to make sure you folks aren't making it up. :) I think I maybe thought it was his grandparents...

I've watched it 5 times!!! :horror

I'm behind at 3. Would have been 4 but my theater quit showing it.
The only displeasing CG I saw was a couple second's during CLU's speech and at the end when he is trying to jump into the portal.

Personally, I wish they'd based the sequel on the Tron 2.0 Killer App storyline instead. While Tron isn't the principal character, he's a big part of the storyline and we get to meet his son, Jet. Not to mention that Laura/Yori would also return as Ma3a.

Tron 2.0 was a good game with a good storyline also the tron comics had some good ideas.

Don't think ma3a was supposed to be laura/yori though might be wrong.

The icp's and the kernel would have been good to see on film but I am just gratefull the film was made at all depite all my _____ing and disapointment.

Hope another film is made and if a tv series is made even better:)

Tron wasnt derezzed because he didnt explode. End of Line.

yup and as mentioned before at the end sam is wearing the drive around his neck containing his father's file. so glad to see the series is getting continued. i've read all the comics,played all the video games,except for the one on the ds and of course have seen both films. i can't freakin wait to see more updates on what the 3rd installment will be about.

I think I may have to buy myself this to wear to the opening night of Tron 3

necklace%2001.jpg

necklace%2002.jpg

I think I may have to buy myself this to wear to the opening night of Tron 3

necklace%2001.jpg

necklace%2002.jpg

Whats that?...your National ID Card?? because thats what the identity discs are (your personal ID with all your information about you)

or RFID implantable chip?

yawn. is Skeletor really Lucifer or the anti-Christ? Are you a member of Team AntiChrist, teemu? :lol

Whats that?...your National ID Card?? because thats what the identity discs are (your personal ID with all your information about you)

or RFID implantable chip?

that has been sanctioned by the church. to keep up with church attendance. didn't you get the memo?

yawn. is Skeletor really Lucifer or the anti-Christ? Are you a member of Team AntiChrist, teemu? :lol

lol actually Hordak is more Lucifer(Satan) than Skeletor is..and no I have no affiliation with the Anti-christ...only Jesus Christ

Back