Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with crows on the reboot.

Not perfect by any means but better than some of those originals.

That being said, Punisher War Zone has more gore than the F13th reboot.

Good for PWZ, that's the way it should be but embarrassing for a modern F13th movie.

Great machete kill early on in the movie though and the reboot has the best sex scene of any F13th movie, not even close really and it saves that movie, that chick is a walking deity.

Funny enough she had a one line part in Civil War lol.

tumblr_nwp5crJYJc1titc08o1_1280.jpg

I'm with crows on the reboot.

Not perfect by any means but better than some of those originals.

That being said, Punisher War Zone has more gore than the F13th reboot.

Good for PWZ, that's the way it should be but embarrassing for a modern F13th movie.

Great machete kill early on in the movie though and the reboot has the best sex scene of any F13th movie, not even close really and it saves that movie, that chick is a walking deity.

Funny enough she had a one line part in Civil War lol.

It could be more bloody but they had to cut stuff from the script due to budget and then the rating
I think its okay kills wise. It felt like a normal friday movie

At least it was better and more true than part 9 or jason x.

I made the 2 1/2 hour road trip to the original camp and town a few times already, what an amazing experience that was. Everything is still mostly the same as it was when they filmed in 1979.

Here's my official dice lol

IMG_7120.JPG

Then having dinner with Adrienne King and meeting Sean Cunningham thru her was an incredible experience. I'll never forget when him and I...the creator of F13th, were hanging up a huge F13th banner together with him directing me on how he wanted it lol.

I actually love Friday 7 where Jason fights psycho Jean Gray.

His design and his kills are awesome. Visually an impressive movie. The lawnmower or weed Wacker kill whatever that thing was.

I didn't dislike 8 either. Some great kills in there. But it was a little corny. Hated 9 though. And Jason x. Didn't really care for the remake either..best remake still is Texas chainsaw

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I actually love Friday 7 where Jason fights psycho Jean Gray.

His design and his kills are awesome. Visually an impressive movie. The lawnmower or weed Wacker kill whatever that thing was.

I didn't dislike 8 either. Some great kills in there. But it was a little corny. Hated 9 though. And Jason x. Didn't really care for the remake either..best remake still is Texas chainsaw

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Im glad jason 7 was not against freddy like they wanted.
The visuals wouldnt have looked as good and they wouldnt hace had enough budget.

Back