Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, Megatron still looks better than his first design IMO. Definitely looks like Ultron tho.

It's nice that they tried incorporating his arm cannon.

I haven't spent a dollar on these films since the third one. It will stay that way. :lol

That happened to me after the first. As a HUGE 80's TF Fan, I had HOPES for that movie. They got peter Cullen, for ****'s sake.

Did not watch a SINGLE trailer/teaser/anything. This was a dream come true! In my mind, this was going to be bigger than the original G1 animated film!

It ended up being the biggest piece of trash I had ever seen. Everything that came out of that film was trash. the designs, the characters, the toys, everything.

Will never pay a cent to support these abominations. My son will never be exposed to this **** as long as I'm alive. One good thing I could say about it is that because of the fact that they make a LOT of money, the Transformers toy line is only getting better and better, especially the masterpiece line. Other than that, Michael Bay can burn in hell.

These movies are exactly what is wrong with the world nowadays. I'd much rather watch BvS for 24 hours straight after a root canal without anesthesia that sitting through ANY of these catastrophic, ****** "films".

I actually love the first movie. It's been all down hill since though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, Age of Extinction was by far the worst of them thus far. Followed closely by ROTF and DOTM. I see nothing at all that shows me how this new one will be any different.

That happened to me after the first. As a HUGE 80's TF Fan, I had HOPES for that movie. They got peter Cullen, for ****'s sake.

Did not watch a SINGLE trailer/teaser/anything. This was a dream come true! In my mind, this was going to be bigger than the original G1 animated film!

It ended up being the biggest piece of trash I had ever seen. Everything that came out of that film was trash. the designs, the characters, the toys, everything.

Will never pay a cent to support these abominations. My son will never be exposed to this **** as long as I'm alive. One good thing I could say about it is that because of the fact that they make a LOT of money, the Transformers toy line is only getting better and better, especially the masterpiece line. Other than that, Michael Bay can burn in hell.

These movies are exactly what is wrong with the world nowadays. I'd much rather watch BvS for 24 hours straight after a root canal without anesthesia that sitting through ANY of these catastrophic, ****** "films".

Ah damn you've got me beat. Sadly my own boycott came too late. I sat in front of a TV screen for the full duration of the second film. :(

To be honest, I've seen all TF flicks in the theatre, but just to be clear, all apart from the 1st were just in order to kill some time and hang out. But the hype for the 1st one was unreal. I still remember seeing that Teaser with Optimus in Mars. Dunno about you, but that one remains one of my faves, and it's very atmospheric. It was exciting and a little bit creepy, truth be told.

Yes. The first movie had huge hype. I remember them showing the truck at comic con and people were debating whether or not they wanted a fire truck or truck.

It was huge hype for the movie. Now I enjoy the movies. They got me into transformers but I wholeheartedly understand why fans hate them. They really do **** on the franchise name .

I have no problem admitting that I enjoy watching the first 3 just for technical home theater enjoyment reasons (3D, Imax ratio, sound etc), the love for the vehicles and mlitary action scenes and Megan Fox.

Last edited:
The first one was good. It's the first live action film from one of the 80s most popular cartoons/franchise. People I think will ignore its flaws more for that reason. The second movie was really just awful, but I do admit to having enjoyed the third movie as a generic sci-fi thriller with large robots. I've been a huge fan of this franchise forever, so I will see Last Knight at some point, but I won't give them money for it.

The first one was good cuz it was the first basic story.

Every movie after it is just remaking the first movie.
Every sequel is just retelling the same story.

The first one was also good because it has a lot of humor and the kid's family was funny. The parents bring a lot of humor in it.

The last one is completely humorless. The humor in the first one helps to move the story forward and make it more likable.

I'm not afraid to admit that I actually enjoyed the first one and ROTF. I think the franchise starting going downhill with DOTM, with a mountain of plot holes and a female lead there simply as a pretty face to look at. It's nothing personal against her, I just don't care for her acting. I thought AOE was better than DOTM, but still not perfect by any means. I don't have much expectations for The Last Knight, but I'm definitely going to see it.

Spielberg's influence in the first one was obvious as it's the only one that is still watchable. The others where Bay was given free reign are just awful.

Spielberg's influence in the first one was obvious as it's the only one that is still watchable. The others where Bay was given free reign are just awful.

yeah, thats where the humor and the family moments and the heart of the movie comes out. once Bay was left to do what he does he just remade the first one without the humor or the wit.

did anyone see the new trailer? It was basically an ad for female empowerment and how little girls can be fighters and a bad ass. I guess that's the direction they are going in now :lol

I'll never understand why they push that agenda... women by and large don't think and fantasize about that type of stuff.

did anyone see the new trailer? It was basically an ad for female empowerment and how little girls can be fighters and a bad ass. I guess that's the direction they are going in now :lol

look a couple pages back, it has been mocked already lol

Back