Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
girl-power-baby-toddler-shirts-baby-lap-shoulder-t-shirt.jpg

From the makers of

liZL5dn2HA9dg.gif

728.gif

When the trailers get worse and worse you know the movie is trash. Our beloved Dinobots are now pets I guess.

I dont care for the girlpower stuff but i really dislike the sassiness and the condescending nature of her attitude.
Im all for empowering but i really dont understand the sassy attitude that some vids have.
I fight like a girl... do you? Is that like a challenge? Am i supposed to be intimidated?

Nice TIE Fighters around the 1:54 mark :lol

Again, I don't care about the humans. I want more robot action doggone it

Well, let's face it. We're all watching it to see Prime vs Bumblebee aren't we? It'll be the Prime vs Megs/Stars/Grindor scene from ROTF. That one scene you watch an entire movie for. :whip

Yea cause I want to watch a girl " fight like s girl" in a movie about fighting robots.

Nah I'll youtube that fight. I stopped giving this franchise my money.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's not even that she's a girl....it's her snotty little attitude.

If it was some punk boy 10 year old sitting there mouthing off at the viewer in that same condescending tone, I'd wanna slap the smirk right off his face too.

"Kids suck." -Mama Fratelli, 1985

Seeing this new trailer makes me want to tell that little girl, "It's not about you. Nothing in this movie is about you. People only want to see the ****ing giant robots wreck ****." To be fair, it doesn't matter to me if the trailer had a little girl or a little boy. Every kid should be told "It isn't about you" on a regular basis.

I'm sure this has been noted before, but I think the new Megatron looks suspiciously like Ultron Prime...

lIQQ0Wf.png

But in all seriousness, I really don't understand why they went to all the trouble of making him Galvatron in AoE only to make him "Megatron" again. :huh

These movies were terrible with adults, and they think that they can add kids and have it be all Stranger Things that that is going to make it better?

Back