Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Hey Guys, which Optimus Prime would you guys recommend? MP01 or MP04? Thanks!:)

If you don't mind not having the trailer, go for MP01, which has a cardboard trailer on its own. The trailer's nothing to shout about, and more for completists IMHO.

shaun said:
If you don't mind not having the trailer, go for MP01, which has a cardboard trailer on its own. The trailer's nothing to shout about, and more for completists IMHO.

i agree, i just don't have room for the trailer. i only have the 20th ann. prime because that is fine for right now(got it for $20) and i wanted to go ahead and get MP Megatron. i'll be getting MP-01 after 3rd qtr..too much SS stuff coming out.

shaun said:

I disagree. :monkey3

The Trailer is great! If you are going to spend that much money on a MP Prime, you might as well just get MP-04 if you can afford it.

I disagree, the trailer imo, is only good to have if youre going to display prime in truck mode. it just looks silly opened up.

i'd rather spend that extra money to get both MP01 and MP02 ultra magnus.

BBTS is sold out of Starscream. when are we going to find out if they are coming out with the one with correct colors?!?

Vader AL said:
BBTS is sold out of Starscream. when are we going to find out if they are coming out with the one with correct colors?!?
Dunno! Hopefully Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

nash said:
I disagree, the trailer imo, is only good to have if youre going to display prime in truck mode. it just looks silly opened up..

Are you kidding? It looks great displayed with Prime AND Binaltech/Alternator figures. :)

nash said:
i'd rather spend that extra money to get both MP01 and MP02 ultra magnus.

That's not Ultra Magnus. It's just a white MP-01. :monkey3

Waste of money IMO.

Hey!!!! Its Ultra magnus ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a Waste on Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there p!tu--- as we talked about earlier here are a bunch of my SW clones waiting for a fight---or a diorama picture opportunity

Some more in storage waiting to be hatched...

And my favorite clone (the blue & white 501st) on Mustafar with Darth Vader... chilling.

Oh yeah... Transformers rock.

DarthNeil said:
Hey there p!tu--- as we talked about earlier here are a bunch of my SW clones waiting for a fight---or a diorama picture opportunity

And my favorite clone (the blue & white 501st) on Mustafar with Darth Vader... chilling.

Oh yeah... Transformers rock.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Awesome!!! Man that Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthNeil said:

What is all this CRAP in a Transformers thread for??

carbo-fation said:
Hey Guys, which Optimus Prime would you guys recommend? MP01 or MP04? Thanks!:)

I would definitely go with MP04!

Its the complete Prime. If you are infact a huge Prime fan and feel that you need the ultimate version of him you must pick up the MP04.

Back