Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Uhm, excuse me. My friends and I were searching for the nearest cinema. Could you offer us some direction please?"

"Who the f(^&$(&^$ are you?"

"I'm you."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm you... Just with the Michael Bay makeover. It takes years off of your appearance. You don't look anything like 1984."

"Do you know what the f*^%(^&% he's talking about?"

"Don't ask me. I hear after the makeover I look like my face turned into Paris Hilton's special place."

In a semi-serious tone. Nice Optimus (snagged today after the sneak preview on p!tu's video).

DarthNeil said:
In a semi-serious tone. Nice Optimus (snagged today after the sneak preview on p!tu's video).

man those pics/captions were great!

i've fought off the urget to buy the new Transformers but they are pretty nice actually...don't agree with a lot of the makeovers but some are pretty cool...i do have a huge problem with megatron new look.

I hope the movie helps me to appreciate the new look, because I'm just not feeling them yet. I am saving up for the MP-04, but I'm still not interested in the movie versions yet.

DarthNeil said:
"Uhm, excuse me. My friends and I were searching for the nearest cinema. Could you offer us some direction please?"

"Who the f(^&$(&^$ are you?"

"I'm you."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm you... Just with the Michael Bay makeover. It takes years off of your appearance. You don't look anything like 1984."

"Do you know what the f*^%(^&% he's talking about?"

"Don't ask me. I hear after the makeover I look like my face turned into Paris Hilton's special place."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Good one Darth.

Thanks guys... little one finally hit the hay so I've got a few minutes to take you to The Movie/Pop Culture Icon Retirement Home's Semi-Weekly Poker Game.

"I'm afraid that Alf won't be joining us tonight so it'll just be the three of us. Early this morning he fell into a CATatonic shock. Truly CATastrophic--but life continues. Just as it has for the Bond franchise with their blonde haired lumux."

"Blonde? You think that's bad? Luxury--- they've made me a flammer!"

"Gee willickers guys-- lighten up! I don't care if they cut me up into little pieces or CGI me! Did you see that hottie princess? I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna tap that!"

"She gave me this bling! And from the way she was eyeing me I know she wants me to FORCE her.....hard!"

"I'm gonna take her out behind Tashii Power Station and show her my power convertor if you know what I m----"

*THUMP*

"Cheers! I couldn't take anymore of that Jerry Springeresque I want to bang my sister frivolity---especially when I'm drinking myself into oblivion..."

"You think you got it bad?... Hey Megs...Tell him... Tell him..."

"........................................................................ They made my face a vagina."

"Urp... you guys win. I'm going to go and be sick now."

<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 51);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> *THUMP*

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

fillerSlag.jpg
They are just to damn cute:lol

Had a chance to buy all of the "galactic heroes" Transformers today when I got the movie Optimus but I decided to hold back.... I've got to draw the line somewhere.

DarthNeil said:
Had a chance to buy all of the "galactic heroes" Transformers today when I got the movie Optimus but I decided to hold back.... I've got to draw the line somewhere.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl draw it good!!!!!!!

Back